Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'The Fame' Blue Vinyl

AM98GJ

Featured Posts

31 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

pretty sure its held in April and Black Friday every year.

Here in Australia, it's only every April. That's crappy, us always getting the short end of the stick. :saladga:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, MrGermanotta said:

The Fame Blue Vinyl is part of the Record Store Day on the 11. october so it will be released in more countries. We can expect a european and US pressing.

Record Store Day is in April though...

Miichael

Oooooh I hope it has a cool hype sticker too :flutter:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Teal Ambition
On 9/1/2019 at 7:31 AM, AM98GJ said:

Hey guys, so here's an initial mock up put up by a German store: 

https://www.northendhaarlem.nl/a-57200155/vinyl/lady-gaga-the-fame-2lp-blue-vinyl/

It seems it'll be an indie store exclusive which means it'll be available in a lot of countries, I really hope it's like an ice blue colour. But yea, at least it hasn't been cancelled :party:

Any chance you know other stores that will sell this? Or could you post the links here when you find out? :) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

19 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Any chance you know other stores that will sell this? Or could you post the links here when you find out? :) 

'Indie stores' means it should be widely available, keep an eye out bc it should be popping up on numerous online stores closer to October :)

19 hours ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

:triggered:

Germany and The Netherlands are not the same country. 

I was on the phone posting this quickly lmaooo I'm from the UK it's not easy to differentiate European languages quickly 

9 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

'Indie stores' means it should be widely available, keep an eye out bc it should be popping up on numerous online stores closer to October :)

I was on the phone posting this quickly lmaooo I'm from the UK it's not easy to differentiate European languages quickly 

I actually read it's going to be released for Record Store Day for Black Friday this year

45 minutes ago, Gamer1189 said:

I actually read it's going to be released for Record Store Day for Black Friday this year

Oh wow! Where did you see this?

bluemonkey

Man I thought UO is releasing one but I hope she will release one officially cuz UO sucks. They messed up my preorders and could only refund me. 

Teal Ambition
4 hours ago, Lamarrkx said:

Wvere are the pictures of the set ?

244e1ce52f9e3b0053635603b332df67a8609902

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

You know what also comes out on Friday October 11th? BABYMETAL's third album, METAL GALAXY!

Archived