It was proven fake so

pooiota

Rudz Xinc

Love it!!! Looks like Barbie version of Kappa House

Look at those clowns

davflz
1 minute ago, Henri Bardot said:

It was proven fake so

was it actually? I tried following the whole situation and it just got more and more messy as time went on, until it eventually died down unresolved. I'd appreciate a link if there was actual evidence that proved Timothy(?) was lying.

davflz

This cover is kind of terrible tho :poot: it has barely any contrast, and if you'd see that on your phone you could barely even make out melanie or the album title. The proportions are also so unbalanced and terrible for an album cover :air: It lacks impact or focus

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, davflz said:

was it actually? I tried following the whole situation and it just got more and more messy as time went on, until it eventually died down unresolved. I'd appreciate a link if there was actual evidence that proved Timothy(?) was lying.

The thing is: why would she accuse her of something and then be like super-opposed to go to court with it? Like doesnt she want punishment for her?? Just sounds like her trying to destroy melanie‘s career and it worked to an extent she‘ll never be looked at the same and the allegations will forever follow her. So i guess she was fine with that... just seems sketchy to me. Also Melanie seemed like she didnt even wanna bother with this like she just put 2 statements on twitter and even released basically a diss-track about Timothy  trying to „piggyback“ off of her. Unless she‘s a complete psychopath i dont think anyone would react to such serious allegations this way.

Musery

Rudz Xinc

Ain't nobody care about the accusation. The "victim" is happy and fine with her life now.  Not that I believe a word she was telling. How can you be a victim of rape and stay being friend with her for months.

Stop coming here and discussing old news. Go find the old thread if you want to discuss about the "rape".

We're talking about the music.

So tired of this ****. :fthis:

Look at those clowns

highlikegaga

it seemed to me that melanie's friend wanted to take advantage of the meToo movement and the whole thing that was going on with calling out sexual predators and cancelling them.

ot: the album cover is FABULOUS. i mean, it gives me grand hotel budapest poster vibes and it's setting up the story perfectly.

PlastiscGuy

I mean, her debut album is great, but following the same lead with the second one, after so many years feels just... Cringey :air:

PG.

Henri Bardot
5 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

it seemed to me that melanie's friend wanted to take advantage of the meToo movement and the whole thing that was going on with calling out sexual predators and cancelling them.

ot: the album cover is FABULOUS. i mean, it gives me grand hotel budapest poster vibes and it's setting up the story perfectly.

This was way before metoo tho :poot:

pooiota

davflz
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

The thing is: why would she accuse her of something and then be like super-opposed to go to court with it? Like doesnt she want punishment for her?? Just sounds like her trying to destroy melanie‘s career and it worked to an extent she‘ll never be looked at the same and the allegations will forever follow her. So i guess she was fine with that... just seems sketchy to me. Also Melanie seemed like she didnt even wanna bother with this like she just put 2 statements on twitter and even released basically a diss-track about Timothy  trying to „piggyback“ off of her. Unless she‘s a complete psychopath i dont think anyone would react to such serious allegations this way.

Yeah I found Timothy more than sketchy. With her promoting music in the same breath as accusing her, only staying on twitter, seemingly being able to talk about these things on drama channels without any trauma.. I don't trust her really. I think I'm on Melanie's side, I just wish this was't all so vague and messy.

2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Ain't nobody care about the accusation. The "victim" was happy and fine with her life now.  Not that I believe a word she was telling. How can you be a victim of rape and stay being friend with her for months.

I don't want to start a fight or anything, but victims of sexual assault staying with their abuser is a common thing. Oftentimes victims don't realize the extend to which they have been taken advantage of, or they are trying to deny and downplay what happened to them. There is an unhealthy power-dynamic going on in these scenarios, and blaming the victim is kind of out of line there. Doesn't mean I believe Timothy, but it's something to consider.

Married the Night
1 minute ago, Henri Bardot said:

This was way before metoo tho :poot:

No it wasn’t 

Archived