(or in NZ at least :lolga:)

Lana-Del-Rey-Doin-Time-300x300.jpg?resiz

Discuss ladies! And the million-dollar question... is it for NFR? :pray:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Discuss ladies! And the million-dollar question... is it for NFR? :pray:

My take on this: We know it's from the Sublime doc, but that's not to say it's not an album track. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it isn't from NFR tbh, as much as I'd love it to be. But on the bright side, it does fit the sound of NFR quite well (and if she were to drop a lead single for NFR, this would be a good one) and the visual aesthetic fits the NFR era. So even if it's not on the album it's still part of the era, therefore the era still exists, therefore NFR is coming at some point. Or at least I hope :cryga:

discussion lounge GIFdiscussion lounge GIFdiscussion lounge GIFdiscussion lounge GIFdiscussion lounge GIFdiscussion lounge GIF

Sestri Levante
20 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Omg it's finally out!! :woot:
(or in NZ at least :lolga:)

:lolly:

JazzGa

Omg wtf she is so hot in that IG pic with the curly hair fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkk :giveup:

I always wanted Lana to cover "Summertime" from Porgy and Bess, but I guess this is close enough :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Normal Rockwall
12 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Omg wtf she is so hot in that IG pic with the curly hair fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkk :giveup:

I always wanted Lana to cover "Summertime" from Porgy and Bess, but I guess this is close enough :giveup:

Right. Let me guess, you also read sylvia plath before lana dropped her snippet. 

FfFfFfFF

If  you play it right after/ before Cinnamon it sounds very cohesive. I wouldn't be  surprised if she decides to put it on the album and pulls a Madonna/ Die Another Day-American Life situation.

JazzGa
58 minutes ago, Normal Rockwall said:

Right. Let me guess, you also read sylvia plath before lana dropped her snippet. 

No, never read any Sylvia Plath at all. Thanks for the condescension tho? I'm not sure how to read your comment 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

sipthistea

What happened to the album?

She was supposed to release it a long time ago. 

Widows Kiss

I doubt this is for NFR but it's one of the better songs she recently released. I hope she scraps NFR and serves us an album full with bops like these.

messybottom

Love will always be my favorite Lana song, but there is something so special about this song. The vocal laying is eargasmic and the production gives me born to die / L4L vibes. She's coming :giveup:

Archived