đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 part 2

Sid

Featured Posts

So I had a thought today listening to The Cure and thinking about how there's a divided opinion over whether Gaga should go for more radio-friendly singles for LG6, or try to push boundaries with an off the wall sound. 

It seems like there is a fear Gaga will be perceived as 'basic' if she goes for a pop sound right off the bat with the LG6 lead single. What if she released the more experimental singles as part of LG6, then followed up with a Emotion Side B style album with the more mainstream tracks? I'm sure Gagz has written a million bops that really wouldn't fit on a Lady Gaga album, but could still be well-recieved and give her that needed streaming boost. 

I'm imagining an entire mini-album in the vein of the fun tracks from ARTPOP. Seems like she could win with a wild, out of the box LG6 and still have the tracks interscope (and the gays) want :ohwell:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

Sure, let her release part 1 first :air:

Obviously :sharon: I just hope she doesn't feel like she has to cram obvious radio singles in if it's an experimental album. She's sold two albums back to back before, I'm sure she could do it again 

highlikegaga

more like, release the radio-friendly ones as singles (not BASIC and what's trendy tho, don't get me wrong) to get commercial success with 6 track EP and then the 13 track side B with experimental material for us

ShayCristoforo

I think a combination would be killer. Bad Romance for example, was radio candy but also brought a unique sound that was refreshing. 
It may be too much to ask for another Bad Romance, but I'll ask anyway lol!

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Smother Em Eh

I would like this a lot. It would also satisfy people more then if she just released one or the other. 

Gaga needs to do this! :excited2:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

I can't tell if this is tongue-in-cheek or not. (bc, like, isn't this a reverse ARTPOP? debates about how planned versus how retroactive ACT II was, didn't she explain the idea as "the first album is the radio friendly stuff, the second act is experimental"?)

NEwayz, I thought it was a good idea then and think it's a good idea now as you've imagined it. :P 

I would love to see her pair up with two or three fabulous and diverse producers, then give us a 1/2 punch like Charli's #1Angel & PopII albums... I want two works that stand up on their own but also show a cohesive arc.

TimisaMonster

Girl can barley release 1 album...

Matter of fact...can't even release a song :madge:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, ode said:

I can't tell if this is tongue-in-cheek or not. (bc, like, isn't this a reverse ARTPOP? debates about how planned versus how retroactive ACT II was, didn't she explain the idea as "the first album is the radio friendly stuff, the second act is experimental"?)

NEwayz, I thought it was a good idea then and think it's a good idea now as you've imagined it. :P 

I would love to see her pair up with two or three fabulous and diverse producers, then give us a 1/2 punch like Charli's #1Angel & PopII albums... I want two works that stand up on their own but also show a cohesive arc.

LOL you're right, but I was thinking of this as more of an extra than a whole "Act Two"

55 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Girl can barley release 1 album...

Matter of fact...can't even release a song :madge:

:reductive::reductive::reductive:

WORLDofGAGA

I think it will have a nice mix, bit like born this way, also some a star is born sounding songs/vocals would be nice

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived