💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Ripa and Ellen Pompeo Feuding With The Bachelor and Bachelorette

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

On Tuesday’s episode of “Live with Kelly and Ryan”, host Ryan Seacrest revealed current “Bachelorette” star Hannah Brown will be visiting the show next week and Ripa is not thrilled. “You guys, you know how I feel about the show,” she shared, per Us. “It disgusts me. I can’t stand the idea of 25 exceptional women fighting over one ordinary fella, in my opinion,” Ripa expressed, alluding to “The Bachelor” more specifically. “You know how I feel, ladies, we are too special to be arguing over a guy.”

And then, Bachelor Nation host Chris Harrison and creator Mike Fleiss had something to say about Ripa’s critique.

On which Ellen Pompeo responded to

And situation is still progress now. :fan:

Source:

https://etcanada.com/news/452631/kelly-ripa-says-the-bachelor-disgusts-her-i-cant-stand-the-idea-chris-harrison-and-mike-fleiss-react/

To be honest, I kinda stand with Ripa and Pompeo on this. HBU? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ryusei

jesus lol there's also the bachelorette with 25 guys lusting over 1 oridnary woman so... 

+ nobody is forced to be on any of these shows + it's all staged anyways + all participants, male and female, are just looking for clout and short-term fame ...

Musery

weed
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

omgggggg Ellen went IN! I'm gagged. I don't think Kelly's comment was bad, she has a personal opinion on the show lmao and ??. Fleiss's comment was so dumb considering Kelly's length career, God BLESSSS Ellen Pompeo. 

Glamourpuss

Yaaaaas you tell 'em Meredith!

I kind of want to see how savage Ellen Pompeo can get. 

Antichrist

'We don't attack successful women on our network'

but it's completely okay for ripa to say the bachelor is disgusting, and that the man is ordinary. okay, #savage.

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

'We don't attack successful women on our network'

but it's completely okay for ripa to say the bachelor is disgusting, and that the man is ordinary. okay, #savage.

I think she just means that a man is not a special prize, because he's just a man. Not some special object for women to fight over. 

Meredith Grey

Another day, another GGD topic about what a bad bitch i am :gaysia:

holy scheisse

Felt this way about this show since I was liike 10 and my mom would watch every week lol. But also I swore off all reality TV after the series finale of The Hills when the camera zoomed out and revealed the set lmao

JohnnyVersace

I mean the show is truly awful, and really does play into heteronormative gender roles, and exhibits some clear racism as well. Not to mention the constant push of right-wing, conservative, Christian values. 

Drage em, ladies. :vegas:

tumblr_inline_ou2z3gNkJu1r9aung_540.gif

Archived