Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Children of LGBT U.S. citizens may be stripped of their citizenship

Featured Posts

Adarsh

America is slowly turning into Nazi Germany it seems :fthis:

That boy is a monster

imnotyourbabe10

Been especially turning off the news these last few weeks (still stay current but avoiding becoming so depressed).  We are living in fascism (and just because it doesn't look like Mussolini or "it could never happen here" is such a crock).  People are distracted by the fetters and distractions of capitalism and consumerism (staying afloat and not causing a stir).  Once peaceful protesting doesn't get us far, it could get ugly.

I'm truly disappointed as a radical leftist.  All for overthrowing the government and bourgeoisie but damn, we are being set back by years.  Now it's not acceptable to be a super far leftist and critique the (neo)liberal communities.  We were so close to moving further left.  How can we even offer radical constructive criticism for the problems within minority groups too, now? :saladga:  (e.g., racism, internalized homophobia, misogyny and so forth in the gay male community).  

Late stage capitalism, combined with the climate crisis and rise of isolationist and nationalist politics is really setting the stage for the demise of our species (as well as others, sadly...c'mon people, give an eff about other sentient creatures!). It's encouraging knowing mother earth has existed for so long and will take better care of herself than we did.

I find solace in that we all have experienced being alive at a unique (and sometimes shitty) time.  How cool we got to experience Gaga?!    The advances of science and medicine, too.  Love you guys!  Even if we agree to disagree.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Poissonche

The US government is scaring me more and more by the day. A lot has to change, quickly. And I'm scared violence will be necessary.

hankhatesyouall

1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Been especially turning off the news these last few weeks (still stay current but avoiding becoming so depressed).  We are living in fascism (and just because it doesn't look like Mussolini or "it could never happen here" is such a crock).  People are distracted by the fetters and distractions of capitalism and consumerism (staying afloat and not causing a stir).  Once peaceful protesting doesn't get us far, it could get ugly.

I'm truly disappointed as a radical leftist.  All for overthrowing the government and bourgeoisie but damn, we are being set back by years.  Now it's not acceptable to be a super far leftist and critique the (neo)liberal communities.  We were so close to moving further left.  How can we even offer radical constructive criticism for the problems within minority groups too, now? :saladga:  (e.g., racism, internalized homophobia, misogyny and so forth in the gay male community).  

Late stage capitalism, combined with the climate crisis and rise of isolationist and nationalist politics is really setting the stage for the demise of our species (as well as others, sadly...c'mon people, give an eff about other sentient creatures!). It's encouraging knowing mother earth has existed for so long and will take better care of herself than we did.

I find solace in that we all have experienced being alive at a unique (and sometimes shitty) time.  How cool we got to experience Gaga?!    The advances of science and medicine, too.  Love you guys!  Even if we agree to disagree.

Good. Just wait for Trump's second term:kiss: 

FATCAT
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

but you are only considered married by law when you do it legally.

This is actually not true, Common Law marriages are recognized in some states.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

FATCAT
45 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

The US government is scaring me more and more by the day. A lot has to change, quickly. And I'm scared violence will be necessary.

Or maybe we could all just vote. You don't just get to throw out democracy when things swing against your way.

Volunteer & do outreach for campaigns. Run for public office.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Poissonche
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Or maybe we could all just vote. You don't just get to throw out democracy when things swing against your way.

Volunteer & do outreach for campaigns. Run for public office.

Drag me to filth daddy :firega: you're right

• Like 1

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

This is actually not true, Common Law marriages are recognized in some states.

Does it for LGBT tho? But in any case, doing it legally is best 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ One ♥ Too ♥ Many ♥ Mornings ♥

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

Drag me to filth daddy :firega: you're right

Running for office works. That's why I'm president!

136-j-F8-MWmq.jpg

• Love 1

FATCAT
31 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Does it for LGBT tho? But in any case, doing it legally is best 

I believe so, it's more or less a legal protection of sorts. 

Guillaume Hamon

That and the Alabama abortion ban... It's a lot of bad news for a day. :/ 

Taide

At this point America can start to be called 3rd world country. Land of freedom in my @ss. 

Edited by Taide

Roelof

When South-African LGBT+ rights are protected by one of the strongest constitutions... and a much more developed country's LGBT rights aren't... boggles the mind!

I am so sorry about this. Keep fighting!