💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears wants to fire manager Larry Rudolph

warioaddams

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

Omg i'm so sorry for her, i can't even imagine what's going on behind the scenes

dynamite

I can't access Radar Online for some reason but I'm assuming it's related to the conservatorship. It's pretty sick that a grown woman, a mother, has been forced into something against her will for over a decade, despite countless assessments by independent professionals proving that she doesn't need to be in this situation.

So sorry to hear about all that is going on with Britney. :( Hopefully all  this will be over soon and she will be back some sort of normalcy in her life. 

TimisaMonster

So I guess this confirms what he was saying was true tho...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JohnnyVersace

This is good tho, yea? Isn't he the one pulling the strings if she really is being held against her will?

Lucas

Can't access the article. What does it say? Because in the tweet it says "wants Larry fired" not "fired him" like the title of this topic says, which gave me a good but fake hope for few seconds :sweat:

Regina George
2 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Can't access the article. What does it say? Because in the tweet it says "wants Larry fired" not "fired him" like the title of this topic says, which gave me a good but fake hope for few seconds :sweat:

She didn't fire him... It's only said that she wants to... 

Lucas
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

She didn't fire him... It's only said that she wants to... 

Yes I know, but the title of this topic says "Britney Spears fires manager Larry Rudolph", not "wants to fire" that's why I asked what the article say

NCgaga

Why is the title of this thread “Britney Spears fires her manager Larry Rudolf” - when that is not what happened? Do you guys proofread lol

She already fired him 3 times and her father brings him back. She is forced to work with him so this might be his end.

HausOfMark

Jesus Britney. You life is in flames right now but I am hoping the best for her. I hope she comes back STRONG in 2020. Get Sh*t done in 2019 and come back 2020 BLAZING!

-Mark

JusKeepBreathin

Yasss.... Girl! Get yo life back!!!! Defeat the evil. Fire him already! We are with you Britney!!!

AdoredPhysicalBasenji-max-1mb.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Noel Sanchez

I pray for Britney... there’s no way something fishy isn’t going on it’s way to obvious that they are oppressing her to use her as a cash cow.  Hopefully this is over soon #freebritney

beaublue

Fire him. What manager would do an interview saying their client will never perform again & completely disregard their clients wishes. Obviously he was kept out of the loop for a reason since he can’t seem to keep his mouth shut about his clients life.

Archived