throwback

Tell us the craziest Gaga rumor you remember

Featured Posts

FATCAT
8 hours ago, Dream Rider said:

That Gaga gave her father half of what she earned at the time 

that must be a Weeeeeird thing to do

To be fair, she did go bankrupt spending all her money on MB2.0, so keeping some stashed away with her family was smart at the time.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1

WORLDofGAGA

Because of all the tight clothes she wore she was damaging her health or could pass out, something to that affect

Edited by WORLDofGAGA
@W0RLDofGAGA

MonsterMom
23 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

When I was in college (couple miles from Lancaster, Pennsylvania) I had a co-worker who claimed her older brother grew up w Taylor Kinney and that they were still close, and through that relationship learned that Gaga/Taylor's relationship was fabricated for publicity. Mind you this girl was not a troll or a Gaga fan in general, she casually brought it up at work and I was like WTF? She said that Gaga/Taylor would hang out as friends and that her bro met Gaga and she's super down to earth and chill. 

The world may never know.

lady gaga no GIF

I can’t believe that:huntyga:

• LMAO 1

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Damn! Any other juicy details? :stalkga:

I wish I asked more but I was kinda still coming out and downplayed my interest in Gaga at the time :laughga: she told me that the pair had a set timeline for how long their relationship would last but that's really all I got.

8 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

lady gaga no GIF

I can’t believe that:huntyga:

Haha just sharing what was said! You never know... PRomances are a thing after all. I was skeptical at the time for sure. After this thread I'm tempted to reach out to this girl on FB and see if she maintains this story.

Also I promise I'm not lying about this ggd lol can't say if it's true of course but the interaction definitely happened. The college I went to was ursinus college and we worked in a frozen yogurt store called Kiwi :bon::sweat:

• Shook 1

MonsterMom
5 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I wish I asked more but I was kinda still coming out and downplayed my interest in Gaga at the time :laughga: she told me that the pair had a set timeline for how long their relationship would last but that's really all I got.

Haha just sharing what was said! You never know... PRomances are a thing after all. I was skeptical at the time for sure. After this thread I'm tempted to reach out to this girl on FB and see if she maintains this story.

Also I promise I'm not lying about this ggd lol can't say if it's true of course but the interaction definitely happened. The college I went to was ursinus college and we worked in a frozen yogurt store called Kiwi :bon::sweat:

Omg...yes...go back for more details basketball wives tea GIF by VH1

Also...I know they happen but what is the point of PR relationships? What do they gain doing that. I will probably never understand since I am not rich or famous :oops:

Edited by MonsterMom
  • LMAO 1

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Also...I know they happen but what is the point of PR relationships? What do they gain doing that. I will probably never understand since I am not rich or famous :oops:

It will be so awkward I haven't seen this girl in like 6 years but i'll keep you posted:lolly: and tbh I'm not sure either. I've read articles on other celebs, like Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston, and how people suspect they were paired together for PR so that both parties can benefit from the reputation TM of the other one. But I'm not sure what the benefit really would've been for Gaga being in a planned relationship with, frankly, a C list actor :selena:

• YAAAS 1

MonsterMom
5 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

It will be so awkward I haven't seen this girl in like 6 years but i'll keep you posted:lolly: and tbh I'm not sure either. I've read articles on other celebs, like Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston, and how people suspect they were paired together for PR so that both parties can benefit from the reputation TM of the other one. But I'm not sure what the benefit really would've been for Gaga being in a planned relationship with, frankly, a C list actor :selena:

Yes! That is what I was thinking. He brought nothing to the table...and he’s not even that hot:ohwell:...yep, I said it :oops:.

And then he had the nerve to leave her!!!! I will NEVER understand that. You have LADY GAGA and you walk away 

come on st GIF

Edited by MonsterMom
  • LMAO 3

Ktaylor99

People do PR relationships all the time but usually to get more famous. I don’t think LG needed that and how in the hell would Taylor help? He’s like C list at best.

Not doubting the OP was told this, just doesn’t seem right for this set of circumstances.

• Like 3

Dancin
38 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

It serves a few purposes. If an artist is gay/bi and they (or their label) want to keep it a secret, it's useful for closeting. 

And plus if the pair is between very famous people it gets the public talking about them. 

hmmm
  • Like 2

Matt

I remember the amputation rumors too! Right before the Alejandro video came out I remember reading "Gaga will have one leg amputated in the name of fashion!" :messga:

• Like 1

LilyLark
8 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Yeah, I have a hard time buying their relationship was PR cause she relocated to Chicago at one point. I believe that your friend told you that/believe it, tho. The only thing I could buy is that Taylor and Gaga broke up months before they made the break up public, so in that case they could "arguably" be PR for a short time.

LilyLark

The rumors about Gaga used to be vicious and crazy. I think the bathing in blood one was the craziest, especially as MTV talked about it even tho it was obviously false so it ended up getting some coverage beyond the worst of the tabloids. There's been some pretty dumb blind items over the years about her, but considering how much more vicious and insane blind items can be towards other women Gaga has gotten off relatively lightly. The blind item about her being in the closet is the silliest, though, as obviously her fanbase wouldn't care if she was gay and she'd probably be one of the few singers who could come out without having to worry about homophobic fans.

Wasn't there some random, misogynistic rumor that Margot disliked Gaga and thought Gaga was coming for her crown as the "it girl"? I don't even think those two have ever even been at the same event.

Edited by LilyLark