throwback

Tell us the craziest Gaga rumor you remember

Featured Posts

Mirages

I remember that one of the media outlets claimed after the VMAs Paparazzi performance that whenever Gaga left a hotel she stayed at she would leave bathtubs stained with real blood and that one of the hotel cleaning ladies claimed she once walked in on Gaga bathing in blood and performing satanic ritual so she'd be still famous. :ladyhaha:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 15
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

Steve Nasty
3 minutes ago, nreeek said:

That the BTWB was gonna come back for 2 nights in London for the dvd:sharon::messga:

I forgot this one... the heartbreak is real :selena:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Andree
13 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I remember that one of the media outlets claimed after the VMAs Paparazzi performance that whenever Gaga left a hotel she stayed at she would leave bathtubs stained with real blood and that one of the hotel cleaning ladies claimed she once walked in on Gaga bathing in blood and performing satanic ritual so she'd be still famous. :ladyhaha:

I remember this :air:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/lady-gaga/news/lady-gaga-left-bathtub-filled-with-blood-in-hotel

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10776601

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lady-gaga-310-1279948

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

sarahb

When she spoke in tongues, had the number 666 on her scalp, levitated 3 feet in the air and said “YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*”

• Like 2
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Anisko

That she's a member (with her family) in the italian mafia in usa .. 

I believe that tbh lol

• Like 1
  • LMAO 7
  • Shook 1

Zander
24 minutes ago, Anisko said:

That she's a member (with her family) in the italian mafia in usa .. 

I believe that tbh lol

I can just imagine Papa Joe holding someone’s head down in that pot of Joanne’s marinara sauce in the Trattoria kitchen and ain’t letting you go until you pay up. 

Edited by Zander
  • LMAO 10
  • Shook 1

FATCAT
5 hours ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

A friend how knows someone that worked for Gaga says her and Taylor broke up because Gaga cheated on him. Taking it with a grain of salt, lol.

Taylor sent Gaga flowers in 5foot2 (after the breakup) so I doubt it. If anything, he might have cheated on her.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1