Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Tell us the craziest Gaga rumor you remember

Gatlyn

Featured Posts

Gatlyn

(Aside from the obvious one about Gaga having a d*ck)

I remember rumors back in 2012 that Gaga's next shocking stunt would  be to have her legs amputated. :cryga: Of course I thought this was ridiculous but I was still very nervous because this is Gaga after all. :lolga:

What's the craziest rumor you've heard about  Gaga?

theahsfan

That LG6 was being released in 2018

I mean I believed it but here we are, May 2019 and still nothing!:flop:

DutchHooker

That she wanted to quit pop music and it kinda happened :huntyga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Stephen

That she was going to use actual, real corpses in a live performance 

davflz

omg back in like 2011 or something I heard the rumor on tv that she was planning to get married in a wedding dress made of dead animal's organs that were spray painted gold :air::air::air:

I sh*t you not. It was on some trashy german news channel :laughga:

holy scheisse

When I was in college (couple miles from Lancaster, Pennsylvania) I had a co-worker who claimed her older brother grew up w Taylor Kinney and that they were still close, and through that relationship learned that Gaga/Taylor's relationship was fabricated for publicity. Mind you this girl was not a troll or a Gaga fan in general, she casually brought it up at work and I was like WTF? She said that Gaga/Taylor would hang out as friends and that her bro met Gaga and she's super down to earth and chill. 

The world may never know.

JohnnyVersace

One of my "media friends" claimed from an inside source that Gaga and Bradley were having sex and someone from one of their teams walked in on them, and it was pretty common knowledge among both camps that they were an item. :usrs:

MonsterMom
26 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

One of my "media friends" claimed from an inside source that Gaga and Bradley were having sex and someone from one of their teams walked in on them, and it was pretty common knowledge among both camps that they were an item. :usrs:

fanning take me out GIF

JusKeepBreathin
32 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

It's pretty common knowledge to anyone with eyeballs that work. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Wisdomless1
58 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

When I was in college (couple miles from Lancaster, Pennsylvania) I had a co-worker who claimed her older brother grew up w Taylor Kinney and that they were still close, and through that relationship learned that Gaga/Taylor's relationship was fabricated for publicity. Mind you this girl was not a troll or a Gaga fan in general, she casually brought it up at work and I was like WTF? She said that Gaga/Taylor would hang out as friends and that her bro met Gaga and she's super down to earth and chill

The world may never know.

It was a perfect illusion... perfect illUsion!

BOMSHELL
16 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

That Perfect Illusion was a good song

6hXCY6P1y2Ra0axA7uerqiTqDrF7zBwwljmzgut1

DontDoubtDavid

A friend how knows someone that worked for Gaga says her and Taylor broke up because Gaga cheated on him. Taking it with a grain of salt, lol.

Archived