💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Melanie Martinez Teases New Music

blackstar

Featured Posts

Summer Boy
3 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Was it? Because last I read Melanie herself said it was true but claimed that Timothy “never said no” which seems to be the response of a lot of abusers... Just because she didn’t say no doesn’t mean it’s a yes. Also not here to debate your beliefs on supporting people even if they’re horrible human beings. That’s like saying “oh Hitler was horrible but he made great paintings so I’ll still buy them” liiike...

Anyway you don’t seem to know the situation very well since the alleged victim was a female not a male. 

Well you can do whatever you want, cancel the whole industry if you want to. I enjoy the art, not the persons so I trully don’t care if they were horrible (and you don’t even have a point with Hitler since his paintings were average at best).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

Anyway you don’t seem to know the situation very well since the alleged victim was a female not a male. 

Well you can do whatever you want, cancel the whole industry if you want to. I enjoy the art, not the persons so I trully don’t care if they were horrible (and you don’t even have a point with Hitler since his paintings were average at best).

My first post it autocorrected to male. You can clearly see in my response to you that I refer to Timothy as “she” which obviously indicates I know she’s a girl but go ahead & jump on that mistake & use it as an excuse to dismiss the behavior 🤷🏻‍♂️

Summer Boy
10 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

My first post it autocorrected to male. You can clearly see in my response to you that I refer to Timothy as “she” which obviously indicates I know she’s a girl but go ahead & jump on that mistake & use it as an excuse to dismiss the behavior 🤷🏻‍♂️

Or maybe I just didn’t see? It’s 3am in my country and I’m really tired so I just saw you refering Timothy as a woman. Also english is not my mother tongue, so excuse me if I got your post wrong. Anyway we’re being off-topic so I think it’s better to stop here. 

Ot: I can’t wait! Cry Baby was a great debut so I’m excited for her sophomore !

DOJA CAT
38 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Was it? Because last I read Melanie herself said it was true but claimed that Timothy “never said no” which seems to be the response of a lot of abusers... Just because she didn’t say no doesn’t mean it’s a yes. Also not here to debate your beliefs on supporting people even if they’re horrible human beings. That’s like saying “oh Hitler was horrible but he made great paintings so I’ll still buy them” liiike...

They both went out and purchased a s*xual game to play together... the intentions were clear. Timothy then continued to be friends with Melanie a year later (why would you be friends with a rapist?) . The date Timothy suggested was proven false. Both were also under the influence and drugs. It's most likely that Timothy just regretted it as she had a boyfriend at the time.

Also, if you streamed DWUW ft R Kelly then you must be a bad person because there is physical evidence of him being a sexual predator. 

thank u, next

beaublue
51 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Or maybe I just didn’t see? It’s 3am in my country and I’m really tired so I just saw you refering Timothy as a woman. Also english is not my mother tongue, so excuse me if I got your post wrong. Anyway we’re being off-topic so I think it’s better to stop here. 

Ot: I can’t wait! Cry Baby was a great debut so I’m excited for her sophomore !

It’s all good

Scarlet Bitch

wasn't she the one with the rape allegations? :saladga:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Killa
17 hours ago, geopang said:

No growth whatsoever. Still doing that kid shtick 

kinda looks like grown up school to me, but go off:ohwell:

Pacify Him
On 5/16/2019 at 1:08 AM, Natural Gas said:

wasn't she the one with the rape allegations? :saladga:

Yes but it’s fake

I’m getting on your nerves

• 4 weeks later...
moonboywow

Does nobody know that she will tease an actual track during the MTV movie awards tonight?

LUO YI
19 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Does nobody know that she will tease an actual track during the MTV movie awards tonight?

Wait what? Really? 

The night sky tells all

Ryusei
8 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

Wait what? Really? 

Yup she is

Musery

Archived