💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Melanie Martinez Teases New Music

blackstar

Featured Posts

davflz

oh boy here we go again :laughga:

i wonder how this is going to go after her whole "rape" scandal. I still haven't made my mind up and feel like the stories coming from both parties were a little shady and questionable, but I know plenty of people have completely written her off and will boycott this with so much passion. Let's see, i guess. I liked Crybaby and her whole idea, but with her history I really don't know how to feel :huntyga:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

While I did enjoy her first album and aesthetic, I was really hoping for something different and unique... :madge:

trolly troll troll

Frivolero
5 minutes ago, BOMSHELL said:

Did she rape her friend?

No

BOMSHELL
3 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

No

Can never be too sure before streaming these days

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, BOMSHELL said:

Did she rape her friend?

0980ca86f53b31eda79ef9d34313ad68.jpg

beaublue

So I guess we’re just going to support a rapist & completely disregard the claims because it’s a female victim & y’all think you’re somehow unique for liking a girl that fetishizes looking like a 12 year old girl...

ok then

EDIT: I know Timothy’s a girl, it autocorrected “female” to “male” so calm down

Summer Boy
3 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

So I guess we’re just going to support a rapist & completely disregard the claims because it’s a male victim & y’all think you’re somehow unique for liking a girl that fetishizes looking like a 12 year old girl...

ok then

Firstly it was proven to be false. Secondly WTF I never got why people should stop listening to someone’s music just because they are a bad person. Artist =/= person. Some of the greatest artists ever were truly horible persons, who cares, as long as the art is great. People should learn to differentiate the artist from the person.

Eros92

7 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

So I guess we’re just going to support a rapist & completely disregard the claims because it’s a male victim & y’all think you’re somehow unique for liking a girl that fetishizes looking like a 12 year old girl...

ok then

I stopped reading at "male victim"

You clearly know nothing of the whole situation cause Timothy is a GIRL and the date she accused Mel of the sexual assault Mel wasn't even in the same state. The whole thing was pretty much proven false and just something Timothy made up and even Timothy herself hasn't made any other comments on it and pretty much acts like it didn't even happen. 

beaublue
8 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Firstly it was proven to be false. Secondly WTF I never got why people should stop listening to someone’s music just because they are a bad person. Artist =/= person. Some of the greatest artists ever were truly horible persons, who cares, as long as the art is great. People should learn to differentiate the artist from the person.

Was it? Because last I read Melanie herself said it was true but claimed that Timothy “never said no” which seems to be the response of a lot of abusers... Just because she didn’t say no doesn’t mean it’s a yes. Also not here to debate your beliefs on supporting people even if they’re horrible human beings. That’s like saying “oh Hitler was horrible but he made great paintings so I’ll still buy them” liiike...

beaublue
3 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

I stopped reading at "male victim"

You clearly know nothing of the whole situation cause Timothy is a GIRL and the date she accused Mel of the sexual assault Mel wasn't even in the same state. The whole thing was pretty much proven false and just something Timothy made up and even Timothy herself hasn't made any other comments on it and pretty much acts like it didn't even happen. 

Thanks for pointing it out, I didn’t see that it autocorrected to “male” from “female” before posting.

Archived