Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Melanie Martinez Teases New Music

blackstar

Featured Posts

FentyGa
3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

She said long back it’ll be set in a school

yeah but before that she just said it was an important next step of crybaby's life, and that's when the speculation came in

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
9 minutes ago, geopang said:

No growth whatsoever. Still doing that kid shtick 

oh no she's sticking with a concept that was well-received and she had the passion to continue doing it and expanding that universe, what a crime, lock her up.  How about you wait for the music until you judge anything? 

Musery

geopang
15 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

oh no she's sticking with a concept that was well-received and she had the passion to continue doing it and expanding that universe, what a crime, lock her up.  How about you wait for the music until you judge anything? 

Calm down queen. I don’t recall it being well-received either. Her whole visuals and slutty baby image was critiqued very harshly if I recall correctly. The music on the first album was great and lyrically brilliant, but I find it so limited to continue doing the same thing we saw years ago. It comes off as a one trick pony. 

Rudz Xinc
22 minutes ago, geopang said:

No growth whatsoever. Still doing that kid shtick 

Get your hater ass outta here, if you don't like it, avoid it, it's that simple. :ohwell:

It's her aesthetic and her life revolves around it as well. Her house, her dolls, her furniture, her clothes, her collection of antics. All kinda like baby doll playhouse.

Look at those clowns

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, geopang said:

Calm down queen. I don’t recall it being well-received either. Her whole visuals and slutty baby image was critiqued very harshly if I recall correctly. The music on the first album was great and lyrically brilliant, but I find it so limited to continue doing the same thing we saw years ago. It comes off as a one trick pony. 

yeah it was critiqued as everything is but it was like the right amount of controversy to bring attention to her and if it wasn't well received the album wouldnt have done so well over such a long period of time. Obviously it's gonna be an evolution tho if the first album was before school and now she's at an age in which she is going to school. She's not gonna have the same type of baby-stuff anymore cause the character isnt a baby anymore. And like calling something a one-trick pony when this is only her second project which was always meant to be a continuation is just :saladga: 

Musery

geopang
8 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

yeah it was critiqued as everything is but it was like the right amount of controversy to bring attention to her and if it wasn't well received the album wouldnt have done so well over such a long period of time. Obviously it's gonna be an evolution tho if the first album was before school and now she's at an age in which she is going to school. She's not gonna have the same type of baby-stuff anymore cause the character isnt a baby anymore. And like calling something a one-trick pony when this is only her second project which was always meant to be a continuation is just :saladga: 

We shall see what she has to offer. If the second project is nothing but a replica of the first, I reserve the right to call her a one trick pony. 

LUO YI

I'm loving the aesthetic, Idk how old this pic is :emma:

So is it really coming this summer? 

The night sky tells all

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

Interesting. Was wondering when she'd come back. 

I feel she had planned to release MUCH sooner but she had to give time for the "scandal" to die down...smart cuz I think now most people are over it 

I genuinely find her music interesting and can't wait...

I'm pissed even MELANIE is releasing yet Gaga still hasn't said a word about new music and ENIGMA starts up again in a couple of weeks...wtf?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ryusei
10 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

I'm loving the aesthetic, Idk how old this pic is :emma:

So is it really coming this summer? 

Her website has been revamped too so it's safe to say it's coming I guess

Musery

Rudz Xinc

She's been saying it will be released this summer one or two months ago. I'm glad it isn't postponed. I'm very excited.

Look at those clowns

Ryusei

so the title is read as "k through 12" which means the school period from kindergarten to 12th grade so I suppose there will be one song per grade or smth like that and then maybe some deluxe tracks for what else is happening

Musery

mucinex
9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

so the title is read as "k through 12" which means the school period from kindergarten to 12th grade so I suppose there will be one song per grade or smth like that and then maybe some deluxe tracks for what else is happening

That's what I was thinking, that maybe each song would represent a different grade, but I'm sure she'd do it in a very creative and intuitive way. 

TeenIdle
15 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Ugh her mind. Can't wait :bradley: It's been 4 years

Archived