💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Like a Virgin?

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom

Yes, another Madonna thread. Sue me :fthis::huntyga:

What do you think of the song "Like a Virgin"? We all know it was one of her biggest hits. Nearly everyone knows that song, it seems. But do you actually like the song and listen to it? It seems as though I don't see many Madonna fans talking about this song or praising it, in fact, a lot of fans think the album was one of her weakest in her earlier years. I personally really enjoy the song, and love to listen to it while I clean or need to get upbeat and positive. Tbh, the whole album is full of bops, and I can't find one bad song on it (yes, I like Shoo-Bee-Doo:ohwell:).

Here is the music video for the song:

And how about the iconic MTV VMAs performance?

And my personal favorite version of the song, from the Confessions Tour. :party: I love how updated and modern it sounds here while still remaining true to the original!

Bitch I'm Madonna

homomo

Touched for the very first time

katy perry dancing GIF

Gam
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Yes, another Madonna thread. Sue me :fthis::huntyga:

giphy.gif

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

insight

The Blond Ambition masturbation extravaganza is BEYOND!!!! None of the past or present pop girls had or have the balls to pull something as daring and sexually titillating as that!!!

edengowon

As a song it is awful, really bad and I'm not a fan of it at all. But when it comes to pop songs, it's great formulaically 

the artist formerly known as melancholia

corvus albus

I agree with Madonna and loathe this song. She doesn't want to perform it ever again and I never want to hear it again. This high pitched squeal Madonna does on the chorus combined with her unnaturally high pitched voice makes the song unlistenable :ohwell:

FfFfFfFF

The Confessions Tour version is soo much better than the original.

FentyGa

i don't love her voice on it but i listen to the 2NE1 cover constantly

objectively tho? an iconic pop masterpiece, no hyperbole needed

ARTBOP

ICONIC. And the performances she gave of the song? Even more iconic, if that's even possible. VMAs (both original and Brit + Xtina), Blonde Ambition and Confession tours... Wow.

lost in limbo

It's my favorite song of the album actually (tho I like about 4/5 songs on LAV so it's not that hard but) and I stan it so hard 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

I agree with Madonna and loathe this song. She doesn't want to perform it ever again and I never want to hear it again. This high pitched squeal Madonna does on the chorus combined with her unnaturally high pitched voice makes the song unlistenable :ohwell:

did she really say that? she sure performs it a lot for  not liking the song:ladyhaha:

Bitch I'm Madonna

DelusionalGaga

I love it tbh. It's kinda cheesy from today's perspective but you can't deny how iconic it is. One of her best in my opinion :vegas:

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I love it tbh. It's kinda cheesy from today's perspective but you can't deny how iconic it is. One of her best in my opinion :vegas:

The 80s was pretty much cheesy in almost every aspect. Ever seen the Who's That Girl tour? :wtfga: love it, but I usually like my music how I like my food - extra cheese:ohwell:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived