💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Charli XCX - Blame It On Ur Love feat Lizzo

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

GAMS

This is def a summer bop. Catch me with all my windows down blasting this **** in my Honda Element. I LOVE Track 10 and the original leaks, but this isn't bad. I love how Charli drops random **** and does whatever she wants. Just please give us that album ASAP, sis.

GAMS, gay popstar

053Timo

I expected a bit more tbh :/ Lizzo’s part is so little 😢

Hope it’s a grower. 

36 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

nope, it's 15 mins. 
edit: wait i'm confused the radio said it's supposed to come at 7:30pm uk time and charli says 7:30pm gmt:air:

Charli was WRONG and pop music is SAVED

holy scheisse

Track 10 is so much better. Did she just want to collab with lizzo but had no new material ? Also it seems lizzo doesn't gaf she hasn't hyped it at all and Charli has been all week. Disappoint but I love ha regardless. 

ZiggyZiggs

Track 10 is one of my faaaave songs ever and this was underwhelming on first listen but I’ve literally been playing it non stop now it’s such a grower

TheRealJT

I’m glad this was released. Even though Track 10 is soooo much better. 

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, Brainiac said:

Oh wow this is Track 10 from Pop 2 revamped. 

actually track 10, is the revamp of this track...this demo leaked a few months ago featuring  Stefflon Don.

JoeMo

The song is so fun but the original Track 10 is my fave

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

caulixtla

Nice little bop. While I let my young daughter hear the version with cuss words, we both decided Charli cusses too much in the original version, and we now listen to the clean version of the song.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

AlexanderMagno
On 5/15/2019 at 8:36 PM, ZiggyZiggs said:

Track 10 is one of my faaaave songs ever and this was underwhelming on first listen but I’ve literally been playing it non stop now it’s such a grower

Agree.

I'm disappointed that she went for a tropical house reminescent sound, she basically revamped Track 10 for a more commercial approach. But the original song has such a powerful concept (the PC music, the robotic obsessive feeling, are so well done).

Nevertheless, Track 10 is incredibly catchy and captivating, so it's kind of impossible to resist this one as well, since the melody is so similar. And this lead single is much more overproduced, if you listen carefully you can catch so many different layers with each new listening, so I guess it's an even better work then the original. I just wish she had chosen for one of those layers something else, rather than tropical beats.

ZiggyZiggs
15 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Agree.

I'm disappointed that she went for a tropical house reminescent sound, she basically revamped Track 10 for a more commercial approach. But the original song has such a powerful concept (the PC music, the robotic obsessive feeling, are so well done).

Nevertheless, Track 10 is incredibly catchy and captivating, so it's kind of impossible to resist this one as well, since the melody is so similar. And this lead single is much more overproduced, if you listen carefully you can catch so many different layers with each new listening, so I guess it's an even better work then the original. I just wish she had chosen for one of those layers something else, rather than tropical beats.

Apparently track 10 is the revamped version of this song , and this one is the original song 

Archived