đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga condemns Alabama Abortion Ban

Stef

Featured Posts

Whispering
27 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Christianities caring for children does not require welfare or government, it simply means you should help children. Many Christians do their part in helping children through charity. Just because they dont agree with your government program and solution for helping the children, does not mean they hate children. Nobody hates children, only few psychopaths that exist in this world.

It requires the government if you want to reach all the children in dire need. There is no way any church has the employees or structure set up to help the tens of thousands of children in poverty. 

They don't care about children if they don’t care about their welfare. Apathy is just as bad as hate in this situation. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Whispering said:

It requires the government if you want to reach all the children in dire need. There is no way any church has the employees or structure set up to help the tens of thousands of children in poverty. 

They don't care about children if they don’t care about their welfare. Apathy is just as bad as hate in this situation. 

I disagree with you on this. But regardless of weather you think government is the only way, they think its not the only way regardless if they are wrong or right in your opinion. I personally agree with them on this.

Galactastica

No matter how you feel about pro or anti choice, the truth is that anti-abortion laws and bills like this one are driven by Christian beliefs and that in itself goes against what the USA was founded on; separation of church and state, and freedom of -and from- religion. No religion should be deciding our state or federal laws, PERIOD. Most, I would say almost all, people that are anti-choice are so because of religious beliefs, usually Christian, and we do not live in a country were religion has any place in our laws and government. 

If my religion decided that it is against our beliefs to let anyone get dental work, cancer treatments, or red meat, how would it be fair that my religion should decide everyone's choices and rights? It's absolutely unacceptable. Don't support the act of abortion? Don't get one. More power to you and stand by your guns.

I wish Christians could use their imagination and imagine if our laws started to be influenced, if not controlled, by Muslims (or insert any real or imaginary religion here!) and how mad they would be if they had to live under Muslim law, influence, interpretation of morals, etc. -- watch how very mad Christians would be. Alternatively, since they are so sure they are right and better than everyone else, they will never have the imagination to understand what it's like to live under a oppressive religions thumb of power -- because they have always been in power in this country.  ( I say these things generally about Christian culture at large. My best friend and many friends are Christians. Being a Christian and a jerk don't go hand in hand, but the larger machine  of the church often does.)

I personally believe in the last 10 years we have seen Christian powers begin to have less stronghold on things (people are more serious about removing prayer from school, respecting other holidays, etc. etc.) and that is freaking out controlling Christians. They respond with knee jerk reactions and try even harder to maintain superiority with actions like this bill in Alabama. I wish people could understand there is no war on Christianity, Christmas, etc., as much as we don't all want you controlling everyone else like this countries been for so long. Everyone matters, no matter their religion and lack of, and our laws, schools, and other public services need to be inclusive to everyone, not just Christians used to being on top. 

Archived