Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga condemns Alabama Abortion Ban

Stef

Featured Posts

Whispering
15 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Just because someone cares about babies, does not mean they have to give them money. Its the parents job to provide that and if they cant provide that, dont have sex outside of marriage. They also believe having health care will incentivize women and men to have sex outside of marriage and have more pregnancies with abortions.

Again, this is not what I personally believe, but its what they believe. You need to understand their position instead of saying simple things like they are anti women.

A fetus is not a child but after the 4th or 5th month, it is a child. Both pro life and pro choice seem to disagree with this though which is why im not pro life or pro choice.

Contraception fails, that includes those in relationships and in marriages. Women lose their jobs, get cancer or a disability, or their husband leaves them. What happens if you can’t provide for a child or you have one with severe abnormalities? What if you didn’t have the means or money to take care of a severely handicapped child? Can only the wealthy get pregnant now? This is beginning to sound like Gilead....

The Alabama law is going to make females who are victims of rape and incest have the babies resulting from that abuse. Is the state going to provide for these children for life? 

I’ve told you this before, only eight per cent of the abortions are after twenty weeks, and most of those are due to special circumstances such as incest, safety of the mother or severe abnormalities. 

You are playing devil’s advocate over eight per cent, but really much less than that. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

People’s contraception fails, that includes people in relationships and in marriages. People can lose their jobs or get cancer or a disability or their husband leaves them. What happens if you can’t provide for a child or you have one with severe abnormalities? What if you didn’t have the means or money to take care of a severely handicapped child? Can only the wealthy get pregnant now? 

This is beginning to sound like Gilead....

The Alabama law is going to make people who are victims of rape and incest have the babies. Are they going to provide for these children for life? 

I’ve told you this before, only eight per cent of the abortions are after twenty weeks, and most of those are due to special circumstances such as incest, safety of the mother or severe abnormalities. 

You are playing devil’s advocate over eight per cent, but really much less than that. 

Well im not talking about that specific law, im talking generally I dont think pro lifers are against women, I think they just believe life begins in conception. 

AdmistTheLight
10 hours ago, Whispering said:

Alabama is ranked:

-46th in health care

-50th in education

-45th in economy

-45th in opportunity

-45th in crime and corrections

-49th overall

by US News and World Report.

I’m sure a whole new generation of children in foster care and in poverty will turn this around for them. :fail:

We love receipts.

But seriously, It amazes me how obessed these people are with fetuses. They obessed and obessed and will do anything to protect them for 9 months and then wanting nothing to do with them.

Liberaté mi amor

Joshie S

Not trying to just make this about Gaga.. I think what the government is doing is horrible and the ramifications of this is going to cause greater impact than how simple minded their decision is.

But I'm not surprised Gaga is speaking out about this. I've always figured she's alluded to the fact that Gaga herself had an abortion many years ago, after her sexual assault.

The entire Marry The Night video. Has anyone else wondered why she was in the hospital? I know the nurse checks her back, but I always thought that she was in a private, all girls hospital where they may perform abortions. (I know it comes off as sort of a mental institute but this could be true, no?) I think the other obvious option was that she attempted suicide.

But after hearing Monster, Swine & Til It Happens To You, and listening to how she talks about her assault that took place during interviews, the way she spoke about it during performing Swine every night at the artRAVE, during the SXSW festival... it makes me think that it was way more than just an assault.

Also just a side note her character in AHS goes to get an abortion also... just a weird coincidence for the story though I think.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

GABEL
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well im not talking about that specific law, im talking generally I dont think pro lifers are against women, I think they just believe life begins in conception. 

The problem is that people won't do abortion without reason

If they have to do it they must encounter financial or health crisis.

Not to mention a lot of children in the US don't even have access to sex education and don't no how to prevent it.

For those people who is pro-life but do nothing to help them totally miss the point, mostly people don't do abortion because they don't want the baby, it's because their living situations don't allow it. 

5 minutes ago, GABEL said:

The problem is that people won't do abortion without reason

If they have to do it they must encounter financial or health crisis.

Not to mention a lot of children in the US don't even have access to sex education and don't no how to prevent it.

For those people who is pro-life but do nothing to help them totally miss the point, mostly people don't do abortion because they don't want the baby, it's because their living situations don't allow it. 

Sure I agree with you..

What im saying is explaining what the other side believes which does not mean I agree with them. And just because they believe you should not kill the baby, does not mean they have to pay for it.

bloody g

Her mind is in 3019 she will always speak up!! She is the future we WANT 

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

thatfoxyfeeling

Her tweet has made the news here in Australia. She was mentioned on 7news, love how she always speaks up. 

Haroon
1 hour ago, Uniquecorn said:

Watttt!? My first ever post  has been merged with this thread :grr: Hi @Haroon :stalkga:

Why mods why :giveup: My thread was meant to discuss Gaga's use of "No Uterus No Opinion" not just about her notion against Alabama's abortion ban...

I didn’t merge it :omg: It’s a bit too mixed now to split the threads back up :sweat: Feel free to recreate it under ‘Gaga Thoughts’

sarahb

I mean I've always thought of childbirth as a pretty horrible thing to go through

I couldn't imagine being forced to give birth to a child you don't want.

Being forced to give birth to a child as a result of rape seems absolutely grotesque and beyond traumatising. 

Not to mention there's the chance the woman dies or suffers severe trauma

All because some people think a fetus that barely even has a brain and no awareness of anything is worth more than a woman who's life is going to be irreversibly changed and potentially ruined against her will. 

It's incredibly messed up and only ruins lives.

GABEL
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

because they believe you should not kill the baby, does not mean they have to pay for it.

That's the problem, it's not pro-life

Because they don't care if the child could be educated, fed or taken care of

They don't care if the miserable life   end up being the death of the child or the mother

They just want abortion to be banned so it will reach their moral standards and make them feel better

For people who are against the idea of abortion but doing anything to take care of others, I don't agree with them but I totally respect their point of view. 

For those who claim they care but do nothing for those children, I'm sorry to say that but I think they are just ignorant. If they can't solve anything and are not willing to save anyone, why do they have a say in this thing?

Anyway, I know maybe you don't agree with them,  I just want to share my opinion, no offense 

sarahb
5 hours ago, shoful said:

I absolutely agree with the law besides the rape statute. I think if a woman gets a rape kit and uses that as proof of rape then she should be able to get an abortion. Killing babies is inhumane. If you don’t want to deal with the outcomes of sex then don’t have sex. Simple as that :ohwell:

Imagine there's a woman who nearly bled to death from internal haemorrhaging, has a tear from her vagina to her ****, and now has to put her life on hold for an 18 year commitment she didn't want and telling her
"Well this is your fault for having sex!" 

Also if this was truly about 'not killing babies' and not simply punishing women for sex then why does it matter if it was rape or not? The baby didn't choose how it was conceived.  Why does the rapist baby deserve to die and the other baby doesn't? 

gypsy101
16 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

#LG6 aborted I guess 

not in Alabama it’s not

ltlmnstr

They’ll start banning birth control next

Then they’ll start banning sex ed

They ban anything that isn’t for the Bible

Archived