life

Gaga condemns Alabama Abortion Ban

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife

As someone who has had 2 abortions, it disturbs me to think that someone thinks they have the right to tell me what I can/can't do with my body. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

8s2h91-l.jpg

22 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Then men who are pro life should also shut up and have no opinion or decision making on abortion. You should also include old women, trans women, women who cant get pregnant..

Abortion is not a subjective issue, its a objective issue that both pro life and pro choice are wrong at. We should base our opinion on facts, not uterus.

It seems you understand her call for 'no uterus, no opinion' just fine. If men let women control the conversation around abortion, that would be great! In reality, however, women don't need to fantasize like men about being excluded from the body politic. There are only four female senators in AL and none of them voted for the bill. Only 1-in-5 women think abortion should be illegal and the Alabama Governor is the sole representation of this minority of a minority. If every single male senator abstained from voting on this bill, the 'opinions' of these five women would perfectly reflect the national consensus on abortion. 

5 minutes ago, mauvais said:

8s2h91-l.jpg

It seems you understand her call for 'no uterus, no opinion' just fine. If men let women control the conversation around abortion, that would be great! In reality, however, women don't need to fantasize like men about being excluded from the body politic. There are only four female senators in AL and none of them voted for the bill. Only 1-in-5 women think abortion should be illegal and the Alabama Governor is the sole representation of this minority of a minority. If every single male senator abstained from voting on this bill, the 'opinions' of these five women would perfectly reflect the national consensus on abortion. 

Nobody cares about womens pu$$y, they care about the baby inside the womans womb.

Men should have a say on it because its not a womans issue, its a unborn baby issue.

We have science and facts for a reason, we dont need vaginas and uterus to tell us how to vote.

Half of women are pro life so even if we vote with vaginas, it still wont work.

Bradley
46 minutes ago, dit said:

hqdefault.jpg

This pic reminds me of Jackson and Ally

"Oh you jealous f.uck."

"Why are you so jealous, Madge?"

"Huh? You wanna play? You wanna play? Wanna make you less jealous?"

"Okay let's play."

20 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Nobody cares about womens pu$$y, they care about the baby inside the womans womb.

But men should have a say on it because its not a womans issue, its a unborn baby issue.

We have science and facts for a reason, we dont need vaginas and uterus to tell us how to vote.

Men seem to care enough about p*ssies to not pull out, not to mention women literally suffer and die from horrendous vaginal tearing, fissures and hemorrhaging in childbirth. If it was about 'unborn' embryos, fertility doctors would be lined up execution style. But, wait, that would never happen. This specifically about female reproductive capacities.

Gallup shows polling at 50-44 with most women being pro-choice. And, as I've said, only 1-in-5 of women think abortion should be illegal. You're on the losing side, dude, but have fun talking about women as you do... very charming :ohwell:

1 minute ago, mauvais said:

Men seem to care enough about p*ssies to not pull out, not to mention women literally suffer and die from hordenous vaginal fissures and hemorrhaging in childbirth. If it was about 'unborn' embryos, fertility doctors would be lined up execution style. But, wait, that would never happen. This specifically about women's reproductive capacities.

Gallup shows polling at 50-44 with most women being pro-choice. And, as I've said, only 1-in-5 of women think abortion should be illegal. You're on the losing side, dude, but have fun talking about women as you do... very charming :ohwell:

I did not give my opinion of being pro life or pro choice yet you are talking to me like im pro life. My comment was not about pro choice, it was about having a uterus is invalid.

Whispering
26 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Men should have a say on it because its not a womans issue, its a unborn baby issue.

Oh, please. If they really cared about these “unborn babies”, the state would make sure that women had healthcare during their pregnancy, during their labor and delivery and then follow up care and nutrition after their birth. They don’t even want to provide lunches for hungry children or an education headstart for needy children. They don’t care about these children, unborn or born...they just want to control women. 

It would work, as sixty per cent of women are pro choice. 

derpmonster
12 hours ago, Brinty binch said:

Pregnant with #LG6, tweeting about abortion, will we get #LG6?

Somebody send this bitch to Alabama. :messga: She can come back to LA once LG6 is out. :coffee:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Oh, please. If they really cared about these “unborn babies”, the state would make sure that women had healthcare during their pregnancy, during their labor and delivery and then follow up care and nutrition after their birth. They don’t even want to provide lunches for hungry children or an education headstart for needy children. They don’t care about these children, unborn or born...they just want to control women. 

It would work, as sixty per cent of women are pro choice. 

Just because someone is against health care, does not mean they dont care about babies. They simply believe you should not have sex outside of marriage and if you do, you are responsible for it instead of telling others to pay for it. You think its stupid fine but that is what they think. I can say the same thing about you that you are anti children the same way you say they are anti women.

Whispering
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Just because someone is against health care, does not mean they dont care about babies. They simply believe you should not have sex outside of marriage and if you do, you are responsible for it instead of telling others to pay for it. You think its stupid fine but that is what they think. I can say the same thing about you that you are anti children the same way you say they are anti women.

If they care about babies, then they should care about giving them the means to survive after they leave the womb. If the baby needs healthcare or has other needs, why wouldn’t they care about it then? Once it is outside the womb, it isn’t a life to cherish anymore? 

A fetus can’t live on its own. It isn’t viable. It isn’t a child. Numbers 5:27

petty
17 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

the pro lifer JUMPED tf out

8 minutes ago, Whispering said:

If they care about babies, then they should care about giving them the means to survive after they leave the womb. If the baby needs healthcare or has other needs, why wouldn’t they care about it then? Once it is outside the womb, it isn’t a life to cherish anymore? 

A fetus can’t live on its own. It isn’t viable. It isn’t a child. Numbers 5:27

Just because someone cares about babies, does not mean they have to give them money. Its the parents job to provide that and if they cant provide that, dont have sex outside of marriage. They also believe having health care will incentivize women and men to have sex outside of marriage and have more pregnancies with abortions.

Again, this is not what I personally believe, but its what they believe. You need to understand their position instead of saying simple things like they are anti women.

A fetus is not a child but after the 4th or 5th month, it is a child. Both pro life and pro choice seem to disagree with this though which is why im not pro life or pro choice.

Uniquecorn

Watttt!? My first ever post  has been merged with this thread :grr: Hi @Haroon :stalkga:

Why mods why :giveup: My thread was meant to discuss Gaga's use of "No Uterus No Opinion" not just about her notion against Alabama's abortion ban...

Archived