💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga condemns Alabama Abortion Ban

Stef

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Jenina said:

My issue with the situation is that the people making the decisions on this stuff are usually men or women in menopause who won't ever have to face the consequences of it themselves. I mean it's easy to say a large portion of the population can't do something when they'll never have to deal with it themselves. I don't care if you're male and have an opinion on it like that's great. I'd just prefer more people who would face the repercussions on this have a part in this process :shrug: It's just a bit easier to say NoUterusNoOpinion than NoUterusNoDecisionMakingOnAbortion :laughga:

Then men who are pro life should also shut up and have no opinion or decision making on abortion. You should also include old women, trans women, women who cant get pregnant..

Abortion is not a subjective issue, its a objective issue that borth pro life and pro choice are wrong at. We should base our opinion on facts, nut uterus.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

Somewhere in an alternative universe there's a bunch of predominately women politicians passing restrictive laws on vasectomies :reductive:

dit
34 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

Wish you could've been that vocal towards your bully cousin 

Bitch you didn't need to go there. The wound is still too fresh! :cryga: 

ps: do u want me to fix my mess? :stalkga:

edit2: i edited it before getting an answer. it was too big a mess and clearly causing some ppl to have breakouts :stalkga:  

34 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

me too watermelon GIF

YAS! great minds think a like 

hqdefault.jpg

dit
6 minutes ago, symphonia said:

So annoying

you quoting it makes it more annoying :stalkga: Any ways I fixed it! :heart: 

Jenina
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Then men who are pro life should also shut up and have no opinion or decision making on abortion. You should also include old women, trans women, women who cant get pregnant..

Abortion is not a subjective issue, its a objective issue that borth pro life and pro choice are wrong at. We should base our opinion on facts, nut uterus.

I said that it's fine if they have an opinion because I mean everyone can but I quite frankly think it's ridiculous that most of the people making these decisions are men or menopausal women. I clearly said in my post I'd prefer more women who would deal with the consequences in it, I never said all or only women who would.

cool

ItsTommyBitch

Are people really as dense to think she means this 100% literally? I swear people have to dumb themselves down to fit the rhetoric :rip: 

Obviously any person who's opinion is "Women should be able to decide" are accepted... She means the opinions of men who do not have uteruses shouldn't be valued when it comes to abortion legally. But for that matter even socially, it shouldn't matter what people who don't have uteruses think.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Somewhere in an alternative universe there's a bunch of predominately women politicians passing restrictive laws on vasectomies :reductive:

vasectomies aren't the same as aborting tho, it's permanent birth control for men

David Ward

I just saw "Lady Gaga: No Uterus..." and thought it was in reference to her tweet about LG6 :laughga:

Catnikko
Just now, David Ward said:

I just saw "Lady Gaga: No Uterus..." and thought it was in reference to her tweet about LG6 :laughga:

wait so is she saying us gay male GGD fans can not have an opinion that she just aborted LG6? :messga::messga::wtfga: This is the first reference she's made since being pregnant with it :messga:

Whispering
1 hour ago, shoful said:

I absolutely agree with the law besides the rape statute. I think if a woman gets a rape kit and uses that as proof of rape then she should be able to get an abortion. Killing babies is inhumane. If you don’t want to deal with the outcomes of sex then don’t have sex. Simple as that :ohwell:

1. A rape kit does not prove rape or disprove consent.

2. What about incest? Are you ok with an eleven year old having her grandfather’s or father’s baby?

3. What if the pregnancy is dangerous to the mother, mentally or physically?

They are coming for your rights as you condone stripping away the rights of women. You are next. They don’t approve of you either. 

sarahb
3 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

vasectomies aren't the same as aborting tho, it's permanent birth control for men

I mean there's no real equivalent, just the first invasive thing I could think of 

David Ward
1 minute ago, Unbeweavable said:

wait so is she saying us gay male GGD fans can not have an opinion that she just aborted LG6? :messga::messga::wtfga: This is the first reference she's made since being pregnant with it :messga:

I thought the same thing  :toofunny:

Whispering
29 minutes ago, shoful said:

Um I’m pretty sure you can abort those still... and if not you really chose the 1% of abortions situation :madge:

Nope, there are not exceptions unless the baby is already dead inside the womb. These people aren’t going to help fund these children with severe abnormalities. They are creating more poverty in their already poverty infested state. 

Archived