Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga condemns Alabama Abortion Ban

Stef

Featured Posts

caulixtla
14 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

I lean more and more towards atheism.

Don’t let the religious right define Christianity (or any other faith in God) for you. Both Gaga and myself have a deep faith in God (and Jesus!) but are pro choice. My God is a force of infinite love and my duty, as a Christian, is to remove the things in my life (such as materialism, lust, or anger) that come between me and this force of love.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

I absolutely agree with the law besides the rape statute. I think if a woman gets a rape kit and uses that as proof of rape then she should be able to get an abortion. Killing babies is inhumane. If you don’t want to deal with the outcomes of sex then don’t have sex. Simple as that :ohwell:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful

Isn't the governor who signed the bill a Woman :ladyhaha:  

Also why the hell are you people quoting that long ass post above. STOP!

By that logic, men who are pro choice should not have an opinion because they disagree with the other half of women who are pro life.

Quartz

Stop quoting him ffs!!! :saladga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

shoful
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

By that logic, men who are pro choice should not have an opinion because they disagree with the other half of women. 

EXACTLY! Some common sense in this insanity!

thatfoxyfeeling
28 minutes ago, shoful said:

I absolutely agree with the law besides the rape statute. I think if a woman gets a rape kit and uses that as proof of rape then she should be able to get an abortion. Killing babies is inhumane. If you don’t want to deal with the outcomes of sex then don’t have sex. Simple as that :ohwell:

"Killing babies is inhumane." NO IT ISN'T. You know what is inhumane? Forcing a woman to give birth to her baby that has physical abnormalities/genetic disorders detected via ultrasound scans or blood tests. She should be allowed to make a CHOICE. 

shoful
Just now, THATFoxyFeeling said:

"Killing babies is inhumane." NO IT ISN'T. You know what is inhumane? Forcing a woman to give birth to her baby that has physical abnormalities/genetic disorders detected via ultrasound scans or blood tests. She should be allowed to make a CHOICE. 

Um I’m pretty sure you can abort those still... and if not you really chose the 1% of abortions situation :madge:

BOMSHELL
10 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Stop quoting him ffs!!! :saladga:

12 minutes ago, shoful said:

Isn't the governor who signed the bill a Woman :ladyhaha:  

Also why the hell are you people quoting that long ass post above. STOP!

YOLO sisters

Jenina
15 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

By that logic, men who are pro choice should not have an opinion because they disagree with the other half of women who are pro life.

My issue with the situation is that the people making the decisions on this stuff are usually men or women in menopause who won't ever have to face the consequences of it themselves. I mean it's easy to say a large portion of the population can't do something when they'll never have to deal with it themselves. I don't care if you're male and have an opinion on it like that's great. I'd just prefer more people who would face the repercussions on this have a part in this process :shrug: It's just a bit easier to say NoUterusNoOpinion than NoUterusNoDecisionMakingOnAbortion :laughga:

cool

Archived