Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga condemns Alabama Abortion Ban

Stef

Featured Posts

shane_c

"incest non-consensual or not".  She must be thinking of Game of Thrones.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

These sorts of laws have been passed in five (yes FIVE!) US states, and similar bills are being kicked around in seven more! The good news is that each time a law like this has been passed, before it can be enforced, it must pass through the judiciary system. Thus far, in each instance, the judges have declared such laws unconstitutional, thanks to the precedent set by Roe vs. Wade. These laws are outrageous, yes, but thankfully have proven unenforceable and quickly dismantled. They're just Republican virtue signaling right before the re-election cycle, that way Repub legislators can get on TV next year and go "Hey voters lookit! I tried to save teh babiez but those damn OTHER people!" 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

shane_c
7 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

These sorts of laws have been passed in five (yes FIVE!) US states, and similar bills are being kicked around in seven more! The good news is that each time a law like this has been passed, before it can be enforced, it must pass through the judiciary system. Thus far, in each instance, the judges have declared such laws unconstitutional, thanks to the precedent set by Roe vs. Wade. These laws are outrageous, yes, but thankfully have proven unenforceable and quickly dismantled. They're just Republican virtue signaling right before the re-election cycle, that way Repub legislators can get on TV next year and go "Hey voters lookit! I tried to save teh babiez but those damn OTHER people!" 

That's not all it is. The supreme court has changed now, there's two new justices appointed by Trump. Roe could be overturned. That's why these laws have been passed, to use them for that reason.

davflz

The fact that this could even be discussed, let alone be seen as even REMOTELY reasonable is so f*cking baffling and unbelievable. The idea of a "modern", "developed" country genuinely trying to ban abortion is so f*cking absurd it's almost comedic. The fact that these f*cking republican pieces of sh*t can put their f*cking nonsensical """morals""" and religious christian garbage above ACTUAL science and  logic is genuinely unbelievable. No other developed nation would even consider anything like this. America is such a f*cking embarrassment and this sh*t once again, clearly proves that it's run by misogynistic privileged white delusional men and I'm so TIRED. Get your sh*t together, the world is begging you.

andy232000

Never knew what Gaga’s stance was on abortion...We stan a woke ass kween! :tony:

beaublue

It’s really sickening, just gross. 31 men decided this & only 4 women were in the senate to fight against it. Clearly the men won. If women can’t have abortions then men shouldn’t be able to get a vasectomy but further more this bill shouldn’t exist period. ITS THE WOMANS CHOICE IT IS HER BODY! Y’all wanna fight to keep these kids in the world & then abandon them immediately after. This is extremely upsetting.

So glad she speaks up on real life issues such as this. This is disgusting and I can only hope that the Alabama state government take another look at this very soon.

Whispering

Alabama is ranked:

-46th in health care

-50th in education

-45th in economy

-45th in opportunity

-45th in crime and corrections

-49th overall

by US News and World Report.

I’m sure a whole new generation of children in foster care and in poverty will turn this around for them. :fail:

ShayCristoforo
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

#LG6 aborted I guess 

How is this even funny 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

The Fame

I'm so glad to hear she's pro choice/pro abortion. QUEEN! I don't want to go on a rant here, but it's beyond stupid not allowing the woman to chose what happens with her body. 

phantasmas
5 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

They're just Republican virtue signaling right before the re-election cycle, that way Repub legislators can get on TV next year and go "Hey voters lookit! I tried to save teh babiez but those damn OTHER people!" 

i wish more people realized this :messga:

they KNOW stuff like this wont be finalized but they love to make themselves look like martyrs for your vote 

ltlmnstr

The Governor, a woman, signed the bill into law. 

She said she wanted the Supreme Court to revist Roe v. Wade.

This is a very sad day for women and why I lean more and more towards atheism.

It's time to research ancient abortions methods.

Archived