💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The judge in Britney conservatorship case has ordered an investigation.

Britt

Featured Posts

Regina George
Just now, Gimme More said:

you could see she really loved Glory! :wub:

And it's her best album since Blackout... Circus era is iconic but I think it's not as good as Glory when it comes to music..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adrenaliner
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Glory is the first album since Blackout that I truly believe she was passionate about...

I agree with you and @GagaInTheZone so much.

I firmly believe that continuing her conversationship after Circus tour is the one that made her lose passion for her career in 2010.

Gimme More
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

And it's her best album since Blackout... Circus era is iconic but I think it's not as good as Glory when it comes to music..

i hated the circus era (promo wise because i just felt like she wasn't happy) it was just too soon, the fact she was hospitalised twice in january 2018 and like 7/8 months later she was promoting an album :saladga:

her personality, dancing, everything got better from 2014 onwards! Glory is definitely her best album since Blackout i completely agree!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

The Child
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Well good, now we can mind our own damn business.  

Oh shut up.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Regina George
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

i hated the circus era (promo wise because i just felt like she wasn't happy) it was just too soon, the fact she was hospitalised twice in january 2018 and like 7/8 months later she was promoting an album :saladga:

her personality, dancing, everything got better from 2014 onwards! Glory is definitely her best album since Blackout i completely agree!

Even tho what you said is completely true I can't help but feel like Circus is truly her comeback era... 

She was everywhere and I was so so happy! She got her new no1 single and videos were killer.. Tour was I C O N I C... Still remember opening night and me searching for videos to watch it.. 

Adrenaliner
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Even tho what you said is completely true I can't help but feel like Circus is truly her comeback era... 

She was everywhere and I was so so happy! She got her new no1 single and videos were killer.. Tour was I C O N I C... Still remember opening night and me searching for videos to watch it.. 

omg yas

I remember seeing her come from the roof like the boss bitch that she is

made me tear up

icons only 

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

i loved that tour when i saw it live! POM is my fave tour i've seen live of hers though!

all the videos and singles that era were great i agree!

i remember when she cried opening night of the circus tour, she was so happy to be on tour for the first time in years :heart::wub:

tumblr_m094tmjzxP1r8t743o1_500.jpg

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Biggest Fan

mad oprah GIF

Britney is about to shine on you money hungry b*tches !!!!!

:v:

🤖

Gimme More

OMG GUYS READ HIS TWEETS, HE SPILLING LOTS OF TEA ON TEAM B AND HOW AWFUL THEY ARE

i am shook! he's had like 300 m&g's with brit and met her team lots, miley also spoke to him regarding the britney situation and she said 'she can't believe what they are doing to her'

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

omg who is this person?

he's this rich kid who meets celebs all the time

brit talking about alex in the past:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
1 minute ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Gaga hasn't even really acknowledged Brit since 2014 though????

he's on about when he meets celebs in person, she obviously could of acknowledged her if asked by him

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived