Gaga Daily Youtube
society

UK Teen Kills Herself After Moving Into New Home

Featured Posts

Stef

A mum has opened up about her heartbreak after the sudden death of her daughter, aged just 19.

Emma Payne had been enjoying her independence after moving out of her mum, Julie's house in Lincoln.

The former Yarborough pupil was setting up her new home and her mum had been due to go round on April 10 – and the pair had even had a conversation that morning.

However, later on there was a knock on the 51-year-old’s door with police officers breaking the devastating news that Emma had been found dead.

Read more: https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/lincoln-news/mums-emotional-tribute-after-loving-2835369

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 3

SchwineLove

Oh my, the girl might think it was best to take her life after move out into her own home, because she didn't want her mom to find her dead if they were still together in same house. But honestly, it is even sadder because the mom feel like her daughter's condition is improving as her daughter reach a new chapter as she moves out, but it turns out...... Sorry to sound insensitive to make a reasoning on this, but this sounds so sad...

Edited by SchwineLove
  • Like 4

kyanewest

19 is way too young to move out imo

Dr Dre don't just stand there, operate!
  • Like 3

Lippoutou
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

What ? Why ?

SchwineLove
14 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

To a new home i agree, but many lives in boarding house/flat since young. What i wonder is whether the new home was from her parents' money or what, or from the daughter's salary. I feel like blaming, but I just wonder how she be able to move out into a new home at first place, especially with the mental state. I feel really really bad for the mother tho, I hope she don't blame herself much.

Edited by SchwineLove
  • Like 1

kyanewest
3 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

To a new home i agree, but many lives in boarding house/flat since young. What i wonder is whether the new home was from her parents' money or what, or from the daughter's salary. I feel like blaming, but I just wonder how she be able to move out into a new home at first place, especially with the mental state. I feel really really bad for the mother tho, I hope she don't blame herself much.

Yes at 19 year old and dealing with anxiety/depression it would be best to stay at home and have mental support with your mother who seemed to be there for her. I think she made the wrong decision but she did her best. 

Dr Dre don't just stand there, operate!
  • Like 1

FentyGa
21 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

19 is literally normal lol most people go to university at 18

• Like 1

Salome
54 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Yes at 19 year old and dealing with anxiety/depression it would be best to stay at home and have mental support with your mother who seemed to be there for her. I think she made the wrong decision but she did her best. 

I have various mental issues and I moved out at 19 into a halfway house. Sometimes staying home isn't the best if you want to become independent.

• Like 1

Melech
2 minutes ago, Salome said:

I have various mental issues and I moved out at 19 into a halfway house. Sometimes staying home isn't the best if you want to become independent.

Agreed! I moved out at 18 and it improved my mental health a lot! 

OT: Heartbreaking :( 

Edited by Melech
  • Thanks 1

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, kyanewest said:

I moved out with 18 :emma:

• Thanks 1

2School4Cool

This is so heartbreaking. I am so saddened to see this global epidemic of young people taking their lives. If you are struggling, know that there are people out there who want to help you, and nothing is worth taking your life. She was so young and had her whole life ahead of her. My heart goes out to her family and her friends, and all the people who cared about her. May she Rest In Peace :heart:

I feel invincible with my headphones on...
  • Like 1

Joshuaaaa

19 isn't too young to move out, i think it depends on the level of maturity. I know people who are 30+ who still live with their parents. More funding and awareness needs to put in to mental health, its all well and good campaigning things but it needs the support and help being put into action.

Edited by Joshuaaaa

androiduser

this is really sad and heartbreaking.... however  I am not sure why this makes the news or headlines? It seems like an isolated case of suicide due to mental issues.. and of course, I know that mental issues should be addressed an talked about, but I am not sure why this story is newsworthy? Doesn't seem like an example of bullying, social injustice etc.... unless I am mistaken?