Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Create An LG6 Roll-out Schedule

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

Create your own LG6 roll-out schedule

--

June 21 - Single announced and a snippet teased along with quick teasers of the music video on social media to hype fans

June 28 - single released, with music video & lyric video, she goes on a US radio tour. Bobby pulls a few strings and has the single promoted on Spotify, as it should be since it is with every other artist. On the last couple of days before the tracking week ends, the single has an iTunes discount to try and ensure a high debut on the charts. 

Top 3 hit in the bag! 

July 19th - A PROMO single, which isn't good enough to be second single worthy but is good enough to hype fans, is released along with album pre-order/tracklist and cover unveiling. 

August 16 - Gaga releases the second single, announcing that the video will premiere at the VMAs

August 23rd - Album released

August 26th - She performs the second single at the VMAs and premieres the music video for the second single there

Thanks to the promo from the VMAs and the hype in general, the album does about 280-300k SPS first week in the US, debuting at #1

A third single is released September/October which receives promo at the AMAs, EMAs

I can dream.. 

Gagadonna

Only for lead single 

Day One : The lead is premiered on major radio stations across the country. From that moment, the song is being played by radios. Also, DJ's start playing that song in the club. 

In the meantime, Gaga is featured in trendy videos on YouTube such as "... explores ASMR", "... reacts to fan covers" , "... reads thirsty tweets" and "... answers the web's most searched questions."  

Day Ten: Gaga shows up at one random club and performs the song for the first time. she tweets the release date of the single. 

Day Thirteen: the song is released on Spotify and iTunes. 

In the meantime, Gaga performs the song live incognito in the NYC subway.  

Day Twenty: the music video drops. 

Day Thirty: she performs it at a major tv show and announces the release date of the album. 

ChromeAngel

All the fun topics start when I’m at work and have no time to really participate. Nobody wants to comment when it’s page 11 and I won’t get the fame I deserve :whitney: 

jprince99x

I was thinking June 28 for the single as well. It's the anniversary of when David Bowie released fame. 

June 28 - Lead Single

July 1 - Debut music video on GMA 

July 1-19 - Various television performances, interviews, radio coverage, etc.

August 2 - Fan-only listening party

August 16 - Surprise appearance at Woodstock, debut second single

August 26 - performs both singles at VMAs, announces album release date, and second music video

August 25-September 6 - Heavy ad campaign by interscope

September 5 - Broadcasted album party, similar to artRave

September 6 - Album release

Sept 22 - Emmys performance

Nov 24 - AMA Performance

Promotion in September:

Rolling Stones cover, Vogue cover, and many others.

Pop ups in Vegas, NYC, LA

Small promotional tour. Shows in NYC, California, and Europe

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

GAGAVENUS

June 16: new project teased on social media, particularly instagram. caption reads June 20

June 18: Gaga releases more visuals of the project, and gives more specific details for what is to come. she writes: June 20, 9 PM eastern

June 20 morning: Gaga releases a snippet of music in order to hype the event up even more, maybe a teaser video too

June 20, 9 PM: Gaga debuts new music video and single on social media and youtube

June 21 at midnight: Gaga releases full album with a visual album component

Next two weeks: Insane billboard promotion throughout LA and NY and other major cities in the US, Europe, and Japan. Gaga appears on TV shows for performances; does NOT give interviews.

August 26: Gaga receives the Vanguard award at the VMAs and performs a medley of LG6

August 26: Gaga releases new single off of LG6

August 31-September 1: Gaga makes a surprise appearance at Made in America Fest

September 6-27: Gaga sets up pop up performances in various cities

October 17: Revamped Enigma setlist and show to be more in tune with LG6

November 24: AMAs headlining performance

January 26: Performs at Grammys, hopefully gets many awards

January 27: announces summer, baseball stadium tour

One can only dream...

yes and
7 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

All the fun topics start when I’m at work and have no time to really participate. Nobody wants to comment when it’s page 11 and I won’t get the fame I deserve :whitney: 

It's such a waste of time. I mean what's the point to plan Gaga's promo if everything will be totally different eventually? :fail:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

ChromeAngel
1 minute ago, dancewithnobody said:

It's such a waste of time. I mean what's the point to plan Gaga's promo if everything will be totally different eventually? :fail:

It’s just fun from a fantasy standpoint. I think of it more like “if I was in her place what would I do”... because I’ll never have that chance 

jprince99x
15 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Oh well, stream morning dew instead.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

theahsfan
44 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Only for lead single 

Day One : The lead is premiered on major radio stations across the country. From that moment, the song is being played by radios. Also, DJ's start playing that song in the club. 

In the meantime, Gaga is featured in trendy videos on YouTube such as "... explores ASMR", "... reacts to fan covers" , "... reads thirsty tweets" and "... answers the web's most searched questions."  

Day Ten: Gaga shows up at one random club and performs the song for the first time. she tweets the release date of the single. 

Day Thirteen: the song is released on Spotify and iTunes. 

In the meantime, Gaga performs the song live incognito in the NYC subway.  

Day Twenty: the music video drops. 

Day Thirty: she performs it at a major tv show and announces the release date of the album. 

25 minutes ago, GAGAVENUS said:

June 16: new project teased on social media, particularly instagram. caption reads June 20

June 18: Gaga releases more visuals of the project, and gives more specific details for what is to come. she writes: June 20, 9 PM eastern

June 20 morning: Gaga releases a snippet of music in order to hype the event up even more, maybe a teaser video too

June 20, 9 PM: Gaga debuts new music video and single on social media and youtube

Next two weeks: Insane billboard promotion throughout LA and NY and other major cities in the US, Europe, and Japan. Gaga appears on TV shows for performances; does NOT give interviews.

August 26: Gaga receives the Vanguard award at the VMAs and performs a medley of LG6

One can only dream...

Reading these has me like

orgasm.gif?w=150&h=150&crop=1&quality=90

We can only dream to have a rollout as good as these

TimisaMonster

It would have already been released...:madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

edengowon
52 minutes ago, GAGAVENUS said:

One can only dream...

Baseball stadiums? It's not like Europe, Australia or Asia want to see her anyway.... :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

27monster27

Two months between singles is not enough time from my perspective.

he/him/his

GAGAVENUS
Just now, WarriorPhoenix said:

Baseball stadiums? It's not like Europe, Australia or Asia want to see her anyway.... :triggered:

lol just referring to the size of the stadiums not the actual sport

like 35,000-40,000 capacity

edengowon
Just now, GAGAVENUS said:

lol just referring to the size of the stadiums not the actual sport

like 35,000-40,000 capacity

Oh I see lol. I guess that would be football (soccer) stadiums in the UK then

the artist formerly known as melancholia

GAGAVENUS
3 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Oh I see lol. I guess that would be football (soccer) stadiums in the UK then

or maybe just arenas. football stadiums in Europe may be too big