celeb

Britney's Manager says she may NEVER perform again

Featured Posts

Spock

Larry and her whole team is TRASH. The abuse of power going on is insane. TMZ clearly has had an agenda this entire time, and how surprising that Larry is giving them an interview 

who will love me when the night is over
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Musicisfreedom
12 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

It’s the exact thing like when I have an opinion on Madonna/Other artists, people are like

“Omg not another Madonna thread go to madonnanation instead we are not Madonna fans”

just:awkney:

Exactly. Like wtf why don't you leave the Entertainment talk section... That's for things other than Gaga. How don't they understand? :saladga:

• Thanks 5

Musicisfreedom

Also @Gimme More has always been a sweetheart to me, and is concerned about their idol. If you don't have anything nice to say just stfu and don't pick the post. :fthis:

Edited by Musicisfreedom
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

artPOPthatbooty
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

What now?

Is this BritneyDaily?:saladga::saladga:

I feel tired of seeing these Britney-related threads literally everyday  that are not for sure or the final results at all.:interestinga:

There's the door. Grab a mint on your way out! x

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa

So? let her not perform if thats what she wants. But clearly this is just him trying to scare her fans but they dont know that we dont care if Britney retires, we want her free. She will be back and performing though if she did it under conservatorship, she will do it as a free woman.

• Thanks 2

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Gimme More said:

btw everyone, this is the guy britney has fired multiple times and has actually said was controlling and sent her to rehab in 2007. also let's not forget he was suing her in 2007 and then suddenly the matter got settled in 2008 when she was in conservatorship. :trollga:

oh damn

well at first i was like "fair enough, she has a family and needs rest" but now...

ugh the fact that this grown woman doesn't have freedom is insane

• Thanks 1

Phaye Monster

She should do whatever’s best for her. She has always seemed to enjoy performing so maybe in the future, when she feels better, it’s something she can reconsider. But for now she should focus on herself. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby
  • Love 1

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Also @Gimme More has always been a sweetheart to me, and is concerned about their idol. If you don't have anything nice to say just stfu and don't pick the post. :fthis:

thank you so much :heart:

yes i'm just extremely concerned about her well being!

thanks being so nice as usual :hug:

• Love 1

PinkPop
3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

she seems happy on stage and the best she has been in years! but she is clearly over all the attention being a 'celebrity' brings and all the interviews.

if she wants to stop performing, i'd completely respect that, but in this instance i think team b are just trying to save their as*** making britney look unstable.

She really hasn't been the same since 2007 poor girl :(

Britney seems really lovely and it seems as though what happened to her changed her for life.

Her performances are just not what they used to be. Compare a 2003 performance to the Femme Fatale Tour and you can tell she just doesn't look comfortable.

Edited by PinkPop
  • Like 1

River

Source: TMZ

It's amaze me how only TMZ is talking about it, TMZ is sending the paparazzi etc. did they pay for exclusivity or they mostly making up things?

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Thanks 1

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

She really hasn't been the same since 2007 poor girl :(

Britney seems really lovely and it seems as though what happened to her changed her for life.

Her performances are just not what they used to be. Compare a 2003 performance to the Femme Fatale Tour and you can tell she just doesn't look comfortable.

i completely agree, she is just a shell of her former self :( like she said in for the record, she's going to 'pay for a long time'!

tumblr_od7066fnUq1rrh89co1_500.gif

i honestly wish her the best, she deserves the world! :heart:

• Like 1

Mirages
3 hours ago, Galagala said:

What now?

Is this BritneyDaily?:saladga::saladga:

I feel tired of seeing these Britney-related threads literally everyday  that are not for sure or the final results at all.:interestinga:

More like MadonnaDaily but I guess you'll be one of "those". 

Anyway OT: at this point I'm almost positive they're doing this to show her how much power they have over her. Britney loves performing she would never your thots @Gimme More

• Thanks 1

CrazyMonster
12 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i completely agree, she is just a shell of her former self :( like she said in for the record, she's going to 'pay for a long time'!

tumblr_od7066fnUq1rrh89co1_500.gif

i honestly wish her the best, she deserves the world! :heart:

She also said that dancing is like a spiritual experience for her.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

CrazyMonster

Lies, lies & more lies.

Larry is really getting scared!

Britney loves performing! She just doesn’t like when her team control her every move and refuse every idea she has for her shows.

I can’t wait for Britney to get out of this so she can fire them all!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
  • YAAAS 1

Faysalaaa

Britney fired him 3 times and she is forced to work with him now yet he says he wants Britney to do whatever she wants? LIAR

• Thanks 3