Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's Manager says she may NEVER perform again

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

0514-larry-rudolph-britney-spears-getty-

Britney Spears' longtime manager Larry Rudolph has claimed the singer may never perform again amid her mental health battle.  

The singer, 37, was scheduled to resume rehearsals for her Britney: Domination Las Vegas residency after rescheduling the concert earlier this year, but according to the former entertainment lawyer, Britney will not return to the stage.

Britney's longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, tells TMZ, "As the person who guides her career -- based on the information I and all of the professionals who work with her are being told on a need-to-know basis -- from what I have gathered it's clear to me she should not be going back to do this Vegas residency, not in the near future and possibly never again."

As Rudolph put it, "It was the perfect storm. We had to pull her show because her meds stopped working and she was distraught over her dad's illness." The residency, which was supposed to kick off February 13, was put on ice.

Rudolph tells us it's always been up to Britney when she wanted to work and when she didn't. He said, "Last summer, when she wanted to tour, she called me every day. She was excited. She hasn't called me in months. Crickets. She clearly doesn't want to perform now."

As for the future, Rudolph says, "I don't want her to work again 'till she's ready, physically, mentally and passionately. If that time never comes again it will never come again. I have no desire or ability to make her work again. I am only here for her when she wants to work. And, if she ever does want to work again, I'm here to tell her if it's a good idea or a bad idea."

Source: TMZ

i call this article and statement by Larry as BS

it is very interesting how he spoke with TMZ, who are extremely team Jamie :ally: looks like her team really are trying to paint her as being unstable! also this is from the guy who was heard saying a few months ago 'at least all this attention to britney will cause a rise in ticket sales when we re-announce Domination'. :saladga:

Larry i can't wait for Britney to fire your a** for the third time when she is free. it says something when Miley who also had Larry as a manager is stating 'Free Britney'

btw if Britney did decide for herself to not perform again, i would completely support her decision if that is what she wanted.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Bradley

This is sad but part of me thinks like she could use the distraction. Maybe she can find solace somewhere else and not through music. Distraction is one of the most effective ways to combat mental health cause as you find interest in something, your attention given towards your mental illness will be diminished and if you manage to persist for long enough, the condition will improve.

But of course I understand she's not in the state to do it at the moment, I just hope she recovers soon and rises from the ashes once she decides to return to the music scene.

ThatAsianGuy

Maybe its for the best. She seems like she doesn't like what she's doing for the past years. 

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Maybe its for the best. She seems like she doesn't like what she's doing for the past years. 

she seems happy on stage and the best she has been in years! but she is clearly over all the attention being a 'celebrity' brings and all the interviews.

if she wants to stop performing, i'd completely respect that, but in this instance i think team b are just trying to save their as*** making britney look unstable.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Galagala

What now?

Is this BritneyDaily?:saladga::saladga:

I feel tired of seeing these Britney-related threads literally everyday  that are not for sure or the final results at all.:interestinga:

Gimme More

btw everyone, this is the guy britney has fired multiple times and has actually said was controlling and sent her to rehab in 2007. also let's not forget he was suing her in 2007 and then suddenly the matter got settled in 2008 when she was in conservatorship. :trollga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Galagala said:

What now?

I feel tired of seeing these Britney-related threads literally everyday  that are not for sure or the final results at all.:interestinga:

it's not that hard not to open a thread :awkney:

also i've been asked by multiple members to keep them updated and this is a statement by her manager, so obviously such a big statement of her never performing again will be posted.

JqyW.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Adrenaliner
19 minutes ago, Galagala said:

What now?

No, this is entertainment news. Here we post news/updates on the latest of entertainment business. 

Why is it so hard to understand? :sure:

Adrenaliner

And Larry shut the **** up, we all know well you are also one of the abusers.

If Britney decided that she doesn’t want anything to do with entertainment business, that’s fine by me.I will be very sad, but it’s her life and she has given us so much already. 

GhettoFabulous
30 minutes ago, Galagala said:

What now?

Then don’t open them? :awkney: You guys act like you’re forced to open threads like girl go to the LG6 discussion and discuss wether your fave will give birth or not instead of going into threads you don’t wanna see. 

OT: I’m so over them making it seem like Britney is mentally unstable this is so sad to watch I really do hope sis gets her freedom and fires all the money hungry assholes in her team 

Musicisfreedom
55 minutes ago, Galagala said:

What now?

Girl wtf. :what: just don't click.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
24 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Then don’t open them? :awkney: You guys act like you’re forced to open threads like girl go to the LG6 discussion and discuss wether your fave will give birth or not instead of going into threads you don’t wanna see.

Right? People did the same thing with my thread about Madonna. Like it's not hard just to ignore it... :derpga:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom

This definitely seems like total bs. I don't trust anyone in her team tbh

Bitch I'm Madonna

Spock

Larry and her whole team is TRASH. The abuse of power going on is insane. TMZ clearly has had an agenda this entire time, and how surprising that Larry is giving them an interview 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived