Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Will LG6 Singles Flop?

Featured Posts

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

It was a flop, everybody knows that. Don't try to hide behind other stars sales. Even Elton John said it...  

Was Bangerz a flop too then? Because ARTPOP literally outsold it 

And again, Applause was a worldwide hit that spent more weeks than BORN THIS WAY (song) in the top 10... 13. 

Yes it UNDERPERFORMED compared to her previous eras but the album outsold releases that are considered big and Applause, again, was a huge hit. 

We get it, you don't like Gaga, but stop labeling it a flop when it was an UNDERPERFORMANCE.

Edited by theahsfan

Whispering
35 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

ARTPOP flopped after BTW, so... I guess it will depend on her new music and the GP. I'll say yes she could flop and no. We'll see.  

It was in the top ten selling albums in the world for the year and had a top ten world tour. That’s not a flop. 

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

It was in the top ten selling albums in the world for the year and had a top ten world tour. That’s not a flop. 

It's best not to argue with them, although I guess I am, but they constantly lurk on these kinda threads trying to drag Gaga and apparently can't even type "Gaga" properly, instead they type "GaGa"

• Like 1

illySpencer
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Honey, Australia dates was so empty that they had to hide emply places with curtains... In France her two dates wasn't sold out and it was a capacity of 6000 ppl and with BTWB she was 90% of the Stade De France, capacity 80 000 ppl. LOL 

• LMAO 1