💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will LG6 Singles Flop?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

I don't think the album will "flop", I predict it'll do 200-250k SPS first week in the US and maybe be one of the biggest releases this year

But the singles... unless Gaga releases a radio friendly banger, I feel like it'll flop, like Perfect Illusion wasn't great for radios at all which is why I believe it flopped and it wasn't a great comeback song in general.

I'm sure it'll go top 10 whatever it is, since Shawn f*cking MENDES just debuted at #2 on the Hot 100, but I hope we get a solid hit with logetivity like Applause, rather than some SOPHIE produced PC music song that'll peak at #20 and then fall the next week 

But this year we literally have Taylor, Adele, Rihanna, Miley, Halsey, Katy, probably Ariana again, Selena, Justin Bieber I think, releasing. I think it'll be a fight for the spotlight between all of these artists + Gaga, hopefully Gaga has her time to shine too with LG6!

thatfoxyfeeling

No, even if the songs aren't 'radio friendly' they will still be successful. She has reached a new peak in her career, everyone is gonna be curious what her new album sounds like. 

ydnmnme

GP and some soccer moms believe in Gaga more than some of her fans now, I can’t. I don’t think the lead will flop, it will slay the charts and I hope it will be liked by so many different people, as it should :oops:

#YaaassGaga #SlayMama

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

homomo

If she releases now then no

if she waits another year then yes

yes and

I think history will repeat itself. 

The 1st single will be a wrong decision again. I personally don't think it will flop as hard as Perfect Illusion did,  probably the situation will be much better, but we won't get a huge hit. 
We will definitely get a mess with 2d single choice and promo-singles again, they eventually will choose the one which is more successful commercially, so the 2d single will do really well. 
In the end, if we get the 3d single, it will flop being without attention at all.

Upd: I can be wrong as well, but we've already had this kind of situation during ARTPOP and Joanne-era :emma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Noir

I don’t mind if the singles flop, it’s not ideal but the less floppage, the higher the likelihood of more singles

likeitrough

GGD lately has been full of Madonna praise and LG panic.
Am I surprised? No.
Am I calm? Totally.:laughga: :cryga:

Loyalty

I think the lead will smash, a Top 10 guaranteed regardless. 

It’s about the promo for this era and the music videos. Gaga should release BTS videos, lyric videos and create hype. 

MrDaniel

Them : Yes.  Because (blah.. blah.. blah..)

Couple of weeks later

Billboard : Lady Gaga scores her 5th #1!

jk, :laughga:it depends...

GhettoFabulous

Honestly don’t know there’s no formula for a guaranteed hit :lolly: 

Chesescake

If everybody (even her fans) want she flop, she flop.

Just like what people did in ARTPOP era :trollga:

I think we should trust her, as least we are her fans.

And there's too much article in here were talking about how great Madonna is, recently.

jprince99x

The new Sia / LSD album literally had 6 singles & all of them performed well on radio. The album is probably doing squat rn. It was definitely a streaming-centered release. I think gaga will stick to a more traditional approach with one or two singles, as she doesn’t have much streaming power (unless she gets some killer features, Beyoncé and Rihanna would do it)

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

gagaxsebert

I think the hype is there which is good but she needs to promote the album loads not all at once and make sure the sound will resonate well with the GP (eg. Not country). I also think there shouldn’t a huge amount of promo for the lead and then not much for the other singles 

Used to be HighRoad

OMonster

I honestly don't care for her chart performance anymore. 

My respect for Gaga has reached such a high level that, to me, her credibility and relevance are beyond chart judgement. 

I would rather she release music that is career-defining (artistically) and interesting. And who knows, from this work, we may end up with a hit - as we did, accidentally, with Shallow. In the end, truthful music that Gaga cares about will always catch on. 

subtext / fantasy

• Admin locked this topic

Archived