series

Black Mirror | Season 5 | OUT NOW

Loyalty

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

Striking Vipers is the only one that feels like a Black Mirror episode and is definitely my favorite of the season.

Smithereens is exciting and intense but is just basically a don't text and drive ad so that's the underwhelming aspect of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Striking vipers made me think it made me feel like damn i'm scared of virtual reality now lol and the miley episode was good I liked the end she sang nine inch nails! the last one with Eric from that 70's show was kinda boring for me ehh... 

meow meow meow.

FlopSlurper
On 6/13/2019 at 2:44 PM, Magneto said:

Anybody found it suspicious how Ari tweeted about Miley's episode? 

we love an insider I-

Lion Heart

I did not like the first two episodes of S5 at ALL. 

Is Miley's episode worth watching? I hear nothing but bad things. 

This doesn't feel like "BLACK MIRROR" - it feels like a random collection of underwhelming short clips. Pretty disappointed tbqh. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

JesseBabe
On 6/27/2019 at 3:55 PM, Lion Heart said:

I did not like the first two episodes of S5 at ALL. 

Is Miley's episode worth watching? I hear nothing but bad things. 

This doesn't feel like "BLACK MIRROR" - it feels like a random collection of underwhelming short clips. Pretty disappointed tbqh. 

That's the only episode I watched of the new season. I wouldn't say it's "terrible", exactly, but it's not that good lol. It just feels like a rushed Disney Channel movie with cussing in it. I kept waiting for it to get better or not be so predictable throughout the episode, but it didn't really go anywhere.

A least the song is a bop. :music:

Archived