Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Black Mirror | Season 5 | OUT NOW

Loyalty

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
46 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Season 5 is out! I just finished the episode with Miley and she was fantastic! :applause:

It made me think so much of Gaga and Britney :saladga:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
35 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Spoiler

Yeah I thought the ending was poetic how Miley's character changed her image/sound and her fans in the crowd didn't like it, reminds me of a certain fanbase... :selena:

Guest Adarsh
14 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

11 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Yeah I thought the ending was poetic how Miley's character changed her image/sound and her fans in the crowd didn't like it, reminds me of a certain fanbase... :selena:

Use the spoiler tag omg :saladga:

GhettoFabulous
41 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I know right ?:madge: 

thatfoxyfeeling
15 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

What episode is Miley’s?

Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too

PlastiscGuy

Rachel, Jack and Ashley too was incredible. A little cringey some times, but it really shows how the music industry can be fvcking shitty.

It reminded me of Gaga and Britney as well :saladga: 

PG.

Elizabeth

I feel really disappointed by the new episodes. I felt like 'Rachel, Jack and Ashley' could have been a good episode but it was way too 'obvious' and cringey for my liking. I like Miley, but I think using her in this was a tacky move from Charlie Booker. 

Smithereens was OK, but it didn't feel like a Black Mirror episode, more like the finale of a 6 part police drama on ITV or something. 

The best for me was Striking Vipers, but I even felt like that had something missing. 

It's like they spent too much time on Bandersnatch and then just rushed through this series :( 

PlastiscGuy
10 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

I feel really disappointed by the new episodes. I felt like 'Rachel, Jack and Ashley' could have been a good episode but it was way too 'obvious' and cringey for my liking. I like Miley, but I think using her in this was a tacky move from Charlie Booker. 

Smithereens was OK, but it didn't feel like a Black Mirror episode, more like the finale of a 6 part police drama on ITV or something. 

The best for me was Striking Vipers, but I even felt like that had something missing. 

It's like they spent too much time on Bandersnatch and then just rushed through this series :( 

They did say it was rushed... They have planned more episodes, but they ended up rushing the release date because of the fans

PG.

RAMROD

I love that Miley sang lots of Nine Inch Nails songs :applause: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A Hybrid

Can anyone give me a parental guide on them? I’m gonna watch them with my (not-so) little brother

No family’s safe when I sashay

jakob

my favorite was 'rachel, jack and ashley too' :vegas: i hope they will release ashley o's songs sometime, but in the meantime :v: 'hey I’m a hoe. I’m on a roll'

Loyalty
Just now, A Hybrid said:

Can anyone give me a parental guide on them? I’m gonna watch them with my (not-so) little brother

Like 15+

Archived