Stefani Tee
event

Madonna rehearsals for “something special”

Featured Posts

TheBatman

This is shaping up to be absolutely epic! I think her MET performance gives some idea of what to expect and that we will hear the finished version of the song she debuted there, along with the Quavo track Future, and Like a Prayer. Queen of Pop is ready for battle and I am LIVING for it!!! 

• Love 3

Musicisfreedom
16 minutes ago, Amon said:

Looking at this, I think this is going to be an updated version of her Met Gala performance with Future included in it as well. She even wore armor in it. I bet we will hear Dark Ballet snippet (Beautiful Game) as well.

• Like 1

Musicisfreedom
Just now, TheBatman said:

This is shaping up to be absolutely epic! I think her MET performance gives some idea of what to expect and that we will hear the finished version of the song she debuted there, along with the Quavo track Future, and Like a Prayer. Queen of Pop is ready for battle and I am LIVING for it!!! 

Exactly what I was thinking. a bigger, better, more "polished" version of that, with Dark Ballet, Future, and LAP

• Like 1

LouiseVeronica

Yass Joan of Arc come through!!! She hashtagged #darkballet and #future so I'm assuming those are both being performed, plus Quavo is in Tel Aviv! If she has 15 minutes though who knows what all she will fit into it, I wish she would also do Crave and Medellin, and as much as Like a Prayer is universally loved (who doesn't love a great song about how suckin D makes you feel closer to the Lord?) Vogue or Music would be incredible to see at ESC tooooo. Watch her do Candy Shop lmao

• Like 2

GAGAJANDRO
11 minutes ago, LouiseVeronica said:

Yass Joan of Arc come through!!! She hashtagged #darkballet and #future so I'm assuming those are both being performed, plus Quavo is in Tel Aviv! If she has 15 minutes though who knows what all she will fit into it, I wish she would also do Crave and Medellin, and as much as Like a Prayer is universally loved (who doesn't love a great song about how suckin D makes you feel closer to the Lord?) Vogue or Music would be incredible to see at ESC tooooo. Watch her do Candy Shop lmao

I read something at Twitter that it is going to be a medley first of her old songs and then dark ballet as a pre-release as a surprise but I don’t wanna get hyped but I think this was the setlist

1. Burning up/Like a virgin/Open your Heart/Live to tell/Like a prayer/Erotica/Take a bow/bitch I’m madonna

2. Vogue

3. Dark ballet

i don’t think that is the setlist and that it is kinda a delulu rumor:huntyga:

I’m banned until October

Halle

Like A Prayer + Dark Ballet + Future (ft. Quavo)

CONFIRMED by Eurovision itself

2:12:39

Edited by Halle
8/23/12 | 9/30/14 | 7/8/15 | 2/23/18
  • Like 3

Unites
5 minutes ago, Halle said:

Like A Prayer + Dark Ballet + Future (ft. Quavo)

CONFIRMED by Eurovision itself

2:21:39

Wrong time stamp i guess

• LMAO 3

Halle
2 hours ago, Unites said:

Wrong time stamp i guess

omg :saladga:  sorry :sweat:

fixed now

8/23/12 | 9/30/14 | 7/8/15 | 2/23/18
  • LMAO 1

dlioncourt91

Judging by the rehearsal clip it sounds more like the album version of LAP which she has never done live. Thankfully, she's given the remix a rest. But I am excited to hear what Dark Ballet came to be from Beautiful Game.

• Like 1

MyQueen
20 minutes ago, Halle said:

omg :saladga:  sorry :sweat:

fixed now

Whats the right time:confused:

• Like 1

GAGAJANDRO
30 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Whats the right time:confused:

It stood like:

Like a prayer (written by m. Ciccone or somethin like that)

then I saw Dark Ballet but not the last one:oops:

I’m banned until October

JusKeepBreathin

No Maluma? I guess he's done promoting music that won't make him any money.:ohwell:

Don't know why I said that. I actually very much love Madonna. :kara:

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 1

WarriorPhoenix
4 hours ago, Unites said:

Wrong time stamp i guess

Why doesn't it display Madonna as a songwriter on Dark Ballet and Future? Ah, are they trying to keep those songs a secret since they aren't released yet?

“And his unkindness may defeat my life, But never taint my love”
  • Like 1

Musicisfreedom

I hope the songs are performed in full, and not a snipped like the Met Gala 2018. Considering she has 15 minutes I bet it'll be full tracks tho.

• Like 1