Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Confessions on a Dance Floor: Megarate

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh
46 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Yup.

Thanks I’ll send my rates in when I can. 

:triggered:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DaftFameMonster

Isaac is coming for WIGS

Lucas

Currently rating the songs and I honesly wanna give 11 or 10 to 90% of the songs :rip:

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Currently rating the songs and I honesly wanna give 11 or 10 to 90% of the songs :rip:

there's only one true 11

Spoiler

and that's isaac :diane:

Lucas
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

there's only one true 11

Hide contents

and that's isaac :diane:

If I could give two 11, Isaac would be my second 11, GO CHANGE YOUR RULES quick :giggle:

Lina Morgana

Count me in! :sara:

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

DiamondKing

First listen to the whole album and now I can understand why people call this her best album :pray:

Phoebe Buffay

@Glamourpuss @DelusionalGaga @halcyonpop @steel @Mirages @Sassy McSass @Davian @DutchHooker @Musicisfreedom @DelusionalGaga @sillynate @Maleficent @The Bling @badgirlmeat @PlastiscGuy @Sepsami @Fame Romance @Silvestro Devacelli @Florian @Bellatrix @loathereality @Reginald @shoful @Santa Stefani @WarriorPhoenix @KatieJudasGaga4 @MyQueen @Ally Campana @Smother Em Eh @DaftFameMonster @Lina Morgana reminding you guys to send in your rates :huntyga: p.s. i know few of you already have sent them but too lazy to go through my pms :huntyga:

Sepsami
6 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

@Glamourpuss @DelusionalGaga @halcyonpop @steel @Mirages @Sassy McSass @Davian @DutchHooker @Musicisfreedom @DelusionalGaga @sillynate @Maleficent @The Bling @badgirlmeat @PlastiscGuy @Sepsami @Fame Romance @Silvestro Devacelli @Florian @Bellatrix @loathereality @Reginald @shoful @Santa Stefani @WarriorPhoenix @KatieJudasGaga4 @MyQueen @Ally Campana @Smother Em Eh @DaftFameMonster @Lina Morgana reminding you guys to send in your rates :huntyga: p.s. i know few of you already have sent them but too lazy to go through my pms :huntyga:

When's the deadline? :neyde:

Maleficent
15 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

done :)

Ally Campana
19 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Ah ****. I’ll try to send tomorrow.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Phoebe Buffay
18 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

When's the deadline? :neyde:

June 7th. :neyde:

Mirages
35 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

June 7th. :neyde:

Expect it no sooner than June 7th, 23:59 :laughga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived