💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Confessions on a Dance Floor: Megarate

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

600x600bf.png

The Queen of Pop released her tenth studio album, Confessions on a Dance Floor, on November 15th, 2005.

A complete departure from her previous studio album American Life (2003), the album includes influences of 1970s and 1980s disco, as well as modern-day club music. Musically, the album is structured like a DJ's set. The songs are sequenced and blended together so that they are played continuously without any gaps. The title arrived from the fact that the album track listing consists of light-hearted and happy songs in the beginning, and progresses to much darker melodies and lyrics describing personal feelings and commitments. Songs on the album sample and reference the music of other dance-oriented artists like ABBA, Donna Summer, Pet Shop Boys, the Bee Gees and Depeche Mode, as well as Madonna's 1980s output. Commercially, the album peaked at number one in 40 countries—earning a place in the 2007 Guinness World Records for topping the record charts in the most countries—and has sold over 10 million copies worldwide.

mini-graphics-crowns-779556.gifParticipantsmini-graphics-crowns-779556.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RoverLoader

I have only one request: Stuart price please ditch Push and Like it or Not from the album and reinstate History!:

Musicisfreedom

OMG I'M IN! I MAY EVEN DO COMMENTARY FOR THIS ONE

Bitch I'm Madonna

Davian

I’m in!:firega:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

The Bling

Confessions of my popped bussy :nooo:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Sorry is coming for your sorry weaves :bradley: