💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Federline ‘Won’t Allow’ Britney More Time With sons

Featured Posts

Britney's father was using her kids to threaten her if she tried to end the conservatorship. This is according to her lawyer and leaked voice mail. Now her ex husband Kevin Federline is using her kids to threaten her: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/kevin-federline-wont-allow-britney-spears-more-time-with-sons/

sfldnl.jpg

Britney Spears ex boyfriend David Lucado supports Britney ending her the conservatorship: 
https://www.eonline.com/news/762285/britney-spears-ex-boyfriend-doesn-t-think-she-needs-a-conservatorship-anymore

rkadfo.jpg

weed

Kevin Federline is soooo trash, honestly made me sooo mad at Wendy when she would say he deserves MORE CHILD SUPPORT. Wendy must hate Britney... supporting Jaime in this as well. 

2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

OMG I hope everything works out for her. This is so unbearably sad.

If the court ends her conservatorship in September, Kevin and her dad wont be able to do this anymore. Then she will fight for custody of her kids which is what she wants the most.

Lucas

Rats are everywhere around Britney lately :grr: this makes me so mad jesus christ

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Let’s all send positivity her way. Seems like she’s going through a lot :( 

TimisaMonster

2007 all over again...:bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

shoful

If she gets out of the conservatorship can’t she fight for the kids. She needs to focus on freeing herself then destroying her ex. Once she’s free from this shithole she can set fire to the earth:firega:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Reject False Icons

It really feels like this people is attacking her from every vulnerable side they can. I just hope Britney doesn’t give up :kara:

JusKeepBreathin

This supports the statement. Be careful who you have kids with. This man was a complete douche from day one. I can't imagine that he is a good father. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived