💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fads & NonFads

Boris2

Featured Posts

Boris2

I wanted to start an updated thread where you share your thoughts about some of our favs music career. 

4 Option: 

-Dead 

Fergie

Nelly Furtado 

Gwen Stefani 

Xtina Aguilera 

Megan Trainor

-Might Die 

Katy Perry 

Jlo 

Kesha 

Iggy Azalea 

Nicki Minaj 

Lana Del Rey 

-Might Surge 

Demi Lovato 

Halsey 

Britney Spears 

Ava Max 

Normani 

-Slaying 

Gaga 

Ariana 

Taylor 

Billie 

Cardi 

Please note that this is not intended to shade anyone, just share your honest or funny opinion. 

Yeah, Me! is flopping but Tay’s power still prevails. 

Yeah, Britney Jean flopped, but what’s currently going on with her might boost her new music Alá Ari. 

Yeah, Rih & Bey haven’t released anything, but the GP will still BOP anything that they release. 

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

-Might Surge 

Demi Lovato 

Halsey 

Britney Spears 

Ava Max 

Normani 

Pink Tape

i dont think xtina is dead yet. and billie not slaying.. put a new category: promising. 

i would say cardi is might surge. lana isnt a pop girl so i dont think she belongs here..

Quartz

Lmao how is Lana 'Might Die'? She's sure to get another number one with her next album. She's an artist that will never fade because her cult fan base keeps growing imo. She ALWAYS serves good music that's never the same. Very much like Gaga.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Widows Kiss

Slaying: Ariana, Billie

Slowly declining: Gaga, Taylor, Cardi

Promising: Halsey, Dua, Camila, Miley, Demi, Normani, Lizzo, Ava

Fading: Selena Gomez, Bebe, Katy, Kesha

Dead: Nicki, Britney, JLo, Meghan, Iggy, Xtina

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Slowly declining: Gaga

Really, explain please.

Widows Kiss
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Really, explain please.

There's absolutely no guarantee that LG6 will be commercially successful. It entirely depends on the material she will put out. And even if LG6 will be a commercial success, I doubt it'll replicate the success of Shallow and ASIB. Therefore, it'd be a decline.

Boris2
11 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Slaying: Ariana, Billie

Slowly declining: Gaga, Taylor, Cardi

Promising: Halsey, Dua, Camila, Miley, Demi, Normani, Lizzo, Ava

Fading: Selena Gomez, Bebe, Katy, Kesha

Dead: Nicki, Britney, JLo, Meghan, Iggy, Xtina

Mess!  :messga: I forgot about Selena and Bebe. That says a lot  :messga:

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

There's absolutely no guarantee that LG6 will be commercially successful. It entirely depends on the material she will put out. And even if LG6 will be a commercial success, I doubt it'll replicate the success of Shallow and ASIB. Therefore, it'd be a decline.

You are saying Billie is slaying more than Gaga, when ASIB was a much bigger era than Billie's. And why are you talking about LG6 when it hasn't released yet. 

Angelm
12 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

conceit.JPG 

Widows Kiss
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You are saying Billie is slaying more than Gaga, when ASIB was a much bigger era than Billie's. And why are you talking about LG6 when it hasn't released yet. 

I considered my prediction of the future for my rankings.

Billie is currently bigger than Gaga on streaming services - where it matters the most nowadays. She has built herself a young fanbase. I'd go as far and say that teenagers and folks in their early 20s are the most important target group in music, considering they consume it the most. Billie is still young and has a lot of potential to grow even bigger.

Gaga is already past her prime. ASIB is her second wind, think of Madonna's ROL, Mariah's TEOM, Britney's Circus, etc. Gaga still can score hits, especially with her newly acquired mature audience who tend to still buy music. But she won't grow bigger commercially than she was during ASIB anymore. Not to mention that the moment Gaga decides to put out non-adult contemporary music, will be the very moment where her pure sales will rapidly decline. 

That being sad, I still consider Gaga to be in the top 3 or 4 females in the music industry from a commercial standpoint right now.

RoverLoader

One Album Wonders -Billie and Lourde

The New Paula Abdul - Katy perry

The New Shania twain - Taylor Swift

New Legacy Artist - Gaga

Grandmother of Pop -Madge

New Mariah - Ariana

Old Mariah - Xtina

The New Pink - Halsey

Maleficent
6 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

One Album Wonders -Billie and Lourde

weird considering lorde had two big albums that both went no. 1 and got a lot of critical acclaim 

Maleficent
8 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

The New Paula Abdul - Katy perry

paula abdul didn’t have 6 (?) number ones tho 

Archived