Gaga Daily Youtube
other

Madame X Tour- ticket confirmation Thread!

Featured Posts

mattjl162
59 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I got LA, and now I'm trying for Vegas. It let me request even tho I am already confirmed for LA. Hoping I get a ticket! Gonna be a fun November this year

i requested more tickets for LA. I got confirmed for LA November 12! do you think they will cancel my confirmed tickets for LA when i just requested for the new LA dates?!

Musicisfreedom
46 minutes ago, shoful said:

What ticket tier did u get? Im so nervous. I need this next week to go by faster

I tried for the 3 lowest price ones and for all 3(?) dates in Vegas. 

• Like 1

Musicisfreedom
11 minutes ago, mattjl162 said:

i requested more tickets for LA. I got confirmed for LA November 12! do you think they will cancel my confirmed tickets for LA when i just requested for the new LA dates?!

I don't think they will, they say non refundable and I'm sure they wouldn't let you request new ones. And congrats, I'm confirmed November 14! Have a great time!

What tickets tier did you get?

• Like 1

shoful
39 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I tried for the 3 lowest price ones and for all 3(?) dates in Vegas. 

thats awesome!! I cant wait to hear back

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

mattjl162
14 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I don't think they will, they say non refundable and I'm sure they wouldn't let you request new ones. And congrats, I'm confirmed November 14! Have a great time!

What tickets tier did you get?

i got the LOGE. which was more expensive than what it said when i requested the tickets but im ok with it! how about you?

Musicisfreedom
3 hours ago, mattjl162 said:

i got the LOGE. which was more expensive than what it said when i requested the tickets but im ok with it! how about you?

I got the lowest price tickets. Can't remember what it was called haha

mr.peter

hoping to get a confirmation, so far no luck with the original LA shows. But requested for the new added LA shows and all the Vegas shows. 

I have attended Re-Invtion, Confessions, Sticky and Sweet, MDNA and Rebel Heart Tours.

I wish I got to see Blond Ambition and Drowned World. 

Fun fact my mom was 8 months pregnant with me at Who's that Girl tour (So I kinda was there too)     

mattjl162
2 hours ago, mr.peter said:

hoping to get a confirmation, so far no luck with the original LA shows. But requested for the new added LA shows and all the Vegas shows. 

I have attended Re-Invtion, Confessions, Sticky and Sweet, MDNA and Rebel Heart Tours.

I wish I got to see Blond Ambition and Drowned World. 

Fun fact my mom was 8 months pregnant with me at Who's that Girl tour (So I kinda was there too)     

I've seen her at the MDNA and Rebel Heart Tour but from so far away! good luck on the requests!

• Thanks 1