Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy confirms new music in a new radio promo

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

illySpencer
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

these numbers which are mostly bots when it comes to social media and youtube couldn't save her career though could it?

Also her talent?? She doesn't have any

Always bots with you guys when it's others stars but when it's for GaGa it's totally legit #Hypocrites... After that don't tell me that you put GaGa above all the stars. You are delulu as always... Can't kepp chat with you if it's your only argument... 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

Always bots with you guys when it's others stars but when it's for GaGa it's totally legit #Hypocrites... After that don't tell me that you put GaGa above all the stars. You are delulu as always... Can't kepp chat with you if it's your only argument... 

But it's been proven that half of her followers are bots sis. 

bornthispunk
2 hours ago, theahsfan said:

ignore him, he smokes crack

Edson

bornthispunk
2 hours ago, illySpencer said:

get out of Gaga Daily forum, that's simple. this is a LADY GAGA site for LADY GAGA fans. if you're not a little monster... you should search for a Katy Perry Daily or something

Edson

bornthispunk

it's very clear that gaga has more legit followers than Katy, see the Retweets, Favs on her twitter and instagram and compare to Katy's.

Edson

Xoxo Adriana

Everyone: So you're taking a break from music and gonna study?

Katy: Yes

Everyone: What are you gonna study?

Katy: Yes

Tbh I do hope this is related to KP5 and not that Daddy Yankmydoodle song. If its truely a new era, I'm HERE for it.

illySpencer
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Says who ? You ? Let me laught. Even the guinness of world of records book says it ! I guess I will trust them instead of you and your proofs (well actually you have none, oopsy). So end of discussion.

PS Maybe if you put the same energy to promote GaGa's single instead of shootting down Katy everytime she is doing something, maybe GaGa's carreer would have been better. Like she and Zedd say on their video "define obsession"... 

Dancin

So many pressed little monsters here :awkney:

What did Katy do to you? And claiming she has no talent? Lmaoooo. 

Honestly this Fandom can be so toxic. 

hmmm

monketsharona

When will Mods give some WPs to that clown who is constantly flamebaiting and trolling here for weeks everywhere here ?

ThatAsianGuy
On 5/15/2019 at 5:57 AM, VoldeLorde2 said:

Miss Katy, what happened to taking a break and going to college?

Maybe its just a week seminar or something??:ladyhaha:

Archived