Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy confirms new music in a new radio promo

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

illySpencer
18 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Joanne was as much of a single as Hey Hey Hey. And it still did better :awkney:

Won't bring more receipts cause I actually like Katy and I don't feel like dragging her.

Not really. Joanne was the final single of Joanne. Hey Hey Hey was just a video, a gift like Katy called it ! 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle
8 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Not really. Joanne was the final single of Joanne. Hey Hey Hey was just a video, a gift like Katy called it ! 

A single = song released to radio 

Joanne was only sent to radio in Italy, just like Hey Hey Hey. 

Joanne (WDYTYG) was not sent to radio at all :oops:

monketsharona
1 hour ago, illySpencer said:

LOL ! You know nothing on LG6's music and you're already comparing Katy's new music with GaGa's (even if you didn't heard anything from Katy). You are a part of those LM who put GaGa above the others starts and you put so much pressure and stress on her to be on the top. Only charts count for you, not the actual music. That's why GaGa's fanbase is litteraly the worst fanbase ever. 

You pretending that Katy isn't GaGa's level but she is. She is one of the hugest pop starts in the world, even if you don't like it. Katy isn't here by the grace of God. She fought too to become what she is now. She is making a beautiful carrer and she onws 50% of the top ten of the best selling in this decade ! 

We'll see GaGa's new music untill saying she "WiLl KiLl ThEm AlL". You (LM) already said that for ARTPOP and Joanne. We saw the results...  

Please stop quoting me with those non sense posts :oops:

ChromeAngel

Looks like “taking a break” but then not taking a break is the new thing now :awkney:

ChromeAngel
1 hour ago, illySpencer said:

LOL ! You know nothing on LG6's music and you're already comparing Katy's new music with GaGa's (even if you didn't heard anything from Katy). You are a part of those LM who put GaGa above the others starts and you put so much pressure and stress on her to be on the top. Only charts count for you, not the actual music. That's why GaGa's fanbase is litteraly the worst fanbase ever. 

You pretending that Katy isn't GaGa's level but she is. She is one of the hugest pop starts in the world, even if you don't like it. Katy isn't here by the grace of God. She fought too to become what she is now. She is making a beautiful carrer and she onws 50% of the top ten of the best selling in this decade ! 

We'll see GaGa's new music untill saying she "WiLl KiLl ThEm AlL". You (LM) already said that for ARTPOP and Joanne. We saw the results...  

Putting aside all my love for Gaga, I’m telling you It is objectively true that Katy is not on the same level as her. Those are just facts. This is all very confusing :saladga:

Widows Kiss
46 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Has 365 scanned gold yet?

RAMROD

She can release anything, but who's buying? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

illySpencer
1 hour ago, Widows Kiss said:

Has 365 scanned gold yet?

I don't know and I don't care cause it's not her song but Zedd's and Intercope's.  

illySpencer
1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

Putting aside all my love for Gaga, I’m telling you It is objectively true that Katy is not on the same level as her. Those are just facts. This is all very confusing :saladga:

You are absolutly right, Katy is above GaGa. Facts can't lie ! 

Miracle
17 hours ago, OMonster said:

Man, Katy is so up and down it's unreal. 

One minute, she's taking a break from music. The next, she's releasing tracks with Zedd and Daddy Yankee. 

Then, she's going on a three-year hiatus to study at Oxford. 

And now... she's releasing more music. 

:ladyhaha:

how did she even enter oxford

Miracle
15 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

You are absolutly right, Katy is above GaGa. Facts can't lie ! 

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Miracle
4 hours ago, illySpencer said:

GaGa had a film to support her music. Katy wasn't, and didn't make any promo and the song is killing charts in Latina America. And can you tell us the place of GaGa's last single Joanne (WDYTYG) ? LOL ! 

Joanne wasn't sent to radio. Even if with all that, it won a GRAMMY, something Katy Perry doesn't have

Gagadonna
17 hours ago, OMonster said:

Man, Katy is so up and down it's unreal. 

One minute, she's taking a break from music. The next, she's releasing tracks with Zedd and Daddy Yankee. 

Then, she's going on a three-year hiatus to study at Oxford. 

And now... she's releasing more music. 

:ladyhaha:

I wanna know your in-depth analysis of Katy's career :ohwell:

codymonster

When you don't get accepted into college so you have to continue to be a pop star #relatable

Reject False Icons

the pop girls better close the decade as they begun it :lolly:

Archived