💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy confirms new music in a new radio promo

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

FameHookah

Can she not? Ugh

We need gaga not these mediocre pop filler songs these girls and Madonna are serving

Inb4 Gaga releases a crappy song too :ladyhaha:

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

Capitol were never going to let her take another long ass break lol I called it 

theahsfan
47 minutes ago, youandi said:

If the typical 2 to 3 year cycle sticks, next year could be a very bland/sparse year for pop music with all these big acts releasing this year

Part of me, a very small part of me, wants Gaga to wait because this year is gonna be way too competitive. Although I’m DESPERATE for new music

theahsfan

I don’t know an artist more desperate for a hit. 365, Con Calma remix, this new single.. constant trend hopping

She cried when ET didn’t hit #1 in the U.K. too lmao and has been exposed for payola 

Some artists make music to be on the radio, not because they want to share their art and passion with their fans (Gaga).

Quick radio singles that will probably have a high debut due to some spotify deal and then fall =/= art

YourCureness
3 hours ago, AMENiCURE said:

is kp5 around the corner:giveup:

... Coming to flop again. I see. 

Widows Kiss
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Capitol were never going to let her take another long ass break lol I called it 

mte

She had almost a four year break between PRISM and Witness, leading to flopping into oblivion. Obviously, it wasn't the only deciding factor but she sure as hell could have had a much bigger era than Witness, had she released one or two years earlier. 

If she waited another four years between Witness and KP5, she would pull Tinashe numbers. Capitol would never permit another long break. It'd just be an unfavorable move from a commercial standpoint.

Damon
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Katy: I wanna take a break...

Label: Yah no...

it's funny but sad if you think about it

... and now i just sit in silence.

sillynate

I hope she’s okay mentally and if not I hope she heals and finds peace :( Gaga wasn’t okay when she would say things then do the opposite 

Reginald

:tony: Thank GOD. 365 totally renewed my KP stan card, my Zedd stan card, and cleared my acne!  :fan:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

ELECTROHEART

Inb4 KP5 comes before LG6 :bradley:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Shipper
3 hours ago, youandi said:

If the typical 2 to 3 year cycle sticks, next year could be a very bland/sparse year for pop music with all these big acts releasing this year

Now it makes me think it would be a good year for gaga to dominate the charts. But i dont wanna wait that long. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

DiamondKing

YAAAS QUEEN :tony: that's good news to wake up to, I'm so excited :lolly:

Sumeet

Gaga better not release anything this year. So many rivals out there she'll get crushed. rest in peace horror GIF by lilcozynostril

monketsharona
6 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Honestly they could be referring to that one remix she’s on. 

I’ll laugh so hard if she does a surprise release on the 24th when everyone (including me) in the LG6 thread thinks Gaga is releasing that day

Well Lady Gaga would just slayed Katy Perry 

It is not 2013 anymore

Archived