đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DVD/Netflix Special Theory

Lady Rah Rah

Featured Posts

Lady Rah Rah

I know there's been a few threads on this topic before, but seeing as a lot of time has seemingly passed since she concluded the first lot of shows, I think we could speculate more about this. I seriously believe there is gonna be a DVD/Netflix Special coming this year. Now I know she recorded JWT, I was there the night it happened and was so overwhelmed by it (in a good way aha), and we have yet to see anything about it...but Enigma is gonna be around at least until the end of 2020, with a possible extension to 2021+ (Gaga said this herself). I feel like it'd be a great idea for anyone who isn't able to travel to Vegas/can't go. But I would say the recording will be released in 2019, as I feel that the show is gonna change massively between now and 2020. Let's pray :heart:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Spock

It’s not going to happen 

who will love me when the night is over

Smother Em Eh

As much as I would love this, I highly doubt it tbh. And the JWT DVD is just another slot on her promised list that we never got :worship2:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Lady Rah Rah
21 minutes ago, Spock said:

It’s not going to happen 

Do you feel that way purely due to past cancellations? 

warrentw

I just wish she would have her own production company who would want to record and release all her shows and not record shows towards the end due to possible cancellations 

Lady Rah Rah
5 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

As much as I would love this, I highly doubt it tbh. And the JWT DVD is just another slot on her promised list that we never got :worship2:

We can only hope...I feel that the residency means plenty of chances to film performances and re shoot when needed/wanted. 

theahsfan

I think it would've happened by now if it was gonna ever happen 

Archived