⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

💌 fan envelope 💌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opinion

MEGARATE || Christina Aguilera Singles (Ceremony Today)

Davian
1 hour ago, Lazz Monster said:

Of course not, but i wanted to thank you anyway :ally:

I'm actually curious about how our taste matches up here, are there any singles from her you don't like?know or do you like them all?

A real gentleman:ally:

Well I actually love/like every song on this list:selena: But my least favorite is Say Something I think. It took my a while to add this song to my playlist, because you really have to be in the mood for it. Plus she has a lot better ballads. Although I’m in love with her soft vocals there and wish we got a solo version:tony:

Also I have this strange thing with Tell Me where I like the catchy melody but the instrumental is so repetitive:laughga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
1 hour ago, Davian said:

A real gentleman:ally:

Well I actually love/like every song on this list:selena: But my least favorite is Say Something I think. It took my a while to add this song to my playlist, because you really have to be in the mood for it. Plus she has a lot better ballads. Although I’m in love with her soft vocals there and wish we got a solo version:tony:

Also I have this strange thing with Tell Me where I like the catchy melody but the instrumental is so repetitive:laughga:

I love Say Something :air::ladyhaha:

We're far from the Shallow now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
23 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

I love Say Something :air::ladyhaha:

It’s already starting:ladyhaha:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FentyGa

i'm so in omg YES

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More

omg @Davian seems like you'e got quite a few participants! :applause: hope the megarate goes well!

i think it's best i don't take part, the urge to troll will be too much for me to resist :awkney::ladyhaha:

#FreeBritney ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
51 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

omg @Davian seems like you'e got quite a few participants! :applause: hope the megarate goes well!

i think it's best i don't take part, the urge to troll will be too much for me to resist :awkney::ladyhaha:

Thank you:heart: Yea I’m honestly very overwhelmed by the amount of people that want to join! She deserves it:tony:

Hope to see you in a next megarate!

Spoiler

You when you would’ve participated:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cdc2ff56968424b36

 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
rumours
9 hours ago, Davian said:

It already began and I was not prepared

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cdba9812f45362e49

i like it smile GIF

I gave the flop songs rates they deserved. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
18 minutes ago, rumours said:

i like it smile GIF

I gave the flop songs rates they deserved. 

I think you confused flop songs with perfection songsgiphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cdc2fb5555239412e

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
22 minutes ago, Davian said:

Thank you:heart: Yea I’m honestly very overwhelmed by the amount of people that want to join! She deserves it:tony:

Hope to see you in a next megarate!

  Hide contents

You when would’ve participated:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cdc2ff56968424b36

 

honestly that really would have been me :selena:

see you in another megarate :heart:

#FreeBritney ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
rumours
5 minutes ago, Davian said:

I think you confused flop songs with perfection songsgiphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cdc2fb5555239412e

Ah yes, I’m sure the lyrical genius “Pitbull” will send his regards. 

karol g pitbull GIF by Ultra Music

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOVE JUNKIE

This is going to take a lot of time and reflection but I'm down

Spoiler

what am i getting myself into :laughga:

 

on a three day bender

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
3 hours ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

This is going to take a lot of time and reflection but I'm down

  Reveal hidden contents

what am i getting myself into :laughga:

 

:firega:

I saw what you did there:trollga::ladyhaha:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian

WeeeeEEEKLYyy RemiiiiinddEEEEEeeEeEeERRrrr 
*read in ad lib* 

Not sent yet:

People who showed interest through reacts or comments (please tell me if you want to be removed from this taglist):

You still have three weeksgiphy.gif
Everyone else scrolling through is very welcome of coursegiphy.gif

 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian

With each weekly reminder comes a Xtina song that sadly didn't make it to this megarate because it was a promo single or a deep cut!

This week one of my personal favourites of hers, a deep cut from her signature album Stripped

Soar

 

Enjoy this uplifting ballad!:flutter:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
corvus albus

It should be ready this week 

Also Soar is a masterpiece :vegas:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...