💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Poll: Which Gaga tour would you like to re-live if you had the chance?

ElectricKing

Which Gaga tour would you like to re-live if you had the chance?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which Gaga tour would you like to re-live if you had the chance?

• The Fame Ball Tour
    • The Monster Ball Tour
    • The Born This Way Ball
    • artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball
    • Joanne World Tour

Featured Posts

Twitter

BTWB because my date was cancelled.

Also I would love to see TMB 2.0 with 2019Ga vocals. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLuca

born this way ball. This show gave me so much energy. 

Bradley

I saw two Gaga shows, and they were both the best nights of my life - Joanne World Tour and Enigma. I feel like I loved Enigma better, but I have to say they were both fcuking mind-blowing and life-changing. Enigma kinda saved my life because I went through one of the events that made me suicidal and almost killed myself for that, and a part of me felt like I was lost and even though I became better over time, Enigma really reignited my love for myself, I felt like I truly loved myself after that show and it was a celebration of the very inner self you've been ignoring for a long long time. Visual and musicianship-wise, they were also pretty mind-blowing, it was almost like you were in a movie or experiencing a psychedelic trip. It's so different from the wild energy at the Joanne World Tour, which I loved as well.

Between the shows I hadn't attended, the artRAVE. She was the most misunderstood at that time and for some reason I felt more connected to her, she was struggling to find her place in the world and the fact that you were able to share that moment with her just felt extra personal. Besides, the show was a pretty wild and crazy party so it's not just sentimental. She was ambitious and unafraid to challenge societal conventions in that era, so the artRAVE. And ARTPOP is like my favourite album so that too.

Born This Way Ball and The Monster Ball Tour were iconic, but if I attended those shows, I feel like she was too on top of the world, almost alien-like to establish a human connection with me.

Rino

lady-gaga-in-the-pyro-bra.jpg

at least we got an HBO special of this tour :cryga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived