Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

I did Applause at a drag competition!

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

Check it out below!

The theme was circus, I wish you could have seen me closer because I looked reeeeeally spoopy

Also if you could just share at least one of these with anybody you know would enjoy them please do that I'm really just trying to have as many people see my art as possible. I'm fairly new to drag but I am working my ass off to prove to everyone in Seattle that I am worth 3500 dollars

In this playlist you can follow my Journey through this competition's performances

My D Factor Journey: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9fGkun0RyoWTkRUYowIAXqi4MUClsXA6

www.instagram.com/theduella666

www.twitter.com/theduella666

Tip me lmao

Cashapp is theduella666

This has nothing to do with what we got in an argument about, but congratulations, you rocked out that choreography! :firega:

2 minutes ago, Duella Couture said:

YAAAAAASSS I JUST DID THE LOUDEST KATYA CACKLE

What's with your obsession with me? :laughga:

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

What's with your obsession with me? :laughga:

Two threads makes an obsession?

One thread while you feign oppression...

3 minutes ago, Duella Couture said:

Two threads makes an obsession?

One thread while you feign oppression...

Dude :saladga:

No, the fact you were freaking out when someone mentioned me, it looked pretty obsessed like you were so pumped and looking forward to my reaction :laughga:

Duella Dvil
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

No, the fact you were freaking out when someone mentioned me :laughga:

Am I not allowed to laugh?

Oh god I'm white and being oppressed

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

No, the fact you were freaking out when someone mentioned me, it looked pretty obsessed like you were so pumped and looking forward to my reaction :laughga:

Just to clarify, I just wanted you to see a very different side than the anti-racism side of me and I wanted to take a break from that thread and make light of it for a moment in a way that gave us a breather

There is so much to the both of us and we both are making very generalized statements about each other and I want you to understand that I know that. I also didn't want it to get lost in The fray of that thread

Kapi09

I respect you, and i am happy for you, but for me competitions like this are cringe as F

My name isn't Alice

Duella Dvil
27 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

I respect you, and i am happy for you, but for me competitions like this are cringe as F

I 100% completely agree it's why I chose these two songs because to pit these new budding artists against each other is very destructive to the self-esteem of each and every one of these artists. that's why during "I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong" I pointed at all of them and that's why I did the song it's just me because my drag doesn't fit anyone else's aesthetic in this competition.

PlastiscGuy

Okay, the execution was truly amazing, but when the chorus hit and you did the original choreo... :nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

MY POOR EDGES! 

PG.

Duella Dvil
12 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Okay, the execution was truly amazing, but when the chorus hit and you did the original choreo... :nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

MY POOR EDGES! 

Girl. Check out my full channel, look for my pride performance from last year. It was a Gaga megamix

Archived