Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for MTV Movie & TV Award

Rifek

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Lady Gaga is up for Best Performance in A Movie at the MTV Movie and TV Awards this year!

BEST PERFORMANCE IN A MOVIE

Amandla Stenberg (Starr Carter) — The Hate U Give

Lady Gaga (Ally) — A Star is Born

Lupita Nyong’o (Red) — Us

Rami Malek (Freddie Mercury) — Bohemian Rhapsody

Sandra Bullock (Malorie) — Bird Box

original.gif

VOTE HERE!: http://www.mtv.com/movie-and-tv-awards/vote/

PlastiscGuy

We already know three things.

1. MTV will use Gaga's image to increase their rating, hyping a possible but never happening performance.

2. Gaga won't attend.

3. Rami Malek will win.

:trollga:

PG.

ElectricKing

Nice but she's won an Oscar now, this is irrelevant. MTV like to think they're more prestigious than they are. But the truth is they have greatly declined since the early 00's. Their award shows are full of nobodies and their programmes are trashy AF, just fame-hungry personalities on reality shows with dirty people who have no morals having sex on TV. EEEEE, bye.

MrDaniel
2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

1. MTV will use Gaga's image to increase their rating, hyping a possible but never happening performance.

2. Gaga won't attend.

3. Rami Malek will win.

true cat GIF

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, PinkPop said:

Nice but she's won an Oscar now, this is irrelevant. MTV like to think they're more prestigious than they are. But the truth is they have greatly declined since the early 00's. Their award shows are full of nobodies and their programmes are trashy AF, just fame-hungry reality shows of dirty people with no morals having sex on TV. EEEEE, bye.

She went last year tho.

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She went last year tho.

Gaga has moved on from MTV generally. She only really attends the Grammy's religiously, she hasn't been to the VMA's for example in timeeeeee.

Teal Ambition
9 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

2. Gaga won't attend.

3. Rami Malek will win.

This is absolutely accurate 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

DutchHooker
3 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Gaga has moved on from MTV generally. She only really attends the Grammy's religiously, she hasn't been to the VMA's for example in timeeeeee.

But she should..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ElectricKing
Just now, DutchHooker said:

But she should..

Hahaha that's true tbh - one of her if not THE most incredible performance by her was at the VMA's :firega:

Mirages
17 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Rami Malek will win

Undeservedly so like the Oscar :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
20 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Nice but she's won an Oscar now, this is irrelevant. MTV like to think they're more prestigious than they are. But the truth is they have greatly declined since the early 00's. Their award shows are full of nobodies and their programmes are trashy AF, just fame-hungry personalities on reality shows with dirty people who have no morals having sex on TV. EEEEE, bye.

I just skimmed through the nominations and it's tragic like even the categories - most meme-able moment? Wtf? What they think this is golden raspberries? And the nominees I mean gustatory pathway found in a ditch. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

nateygaga1997

If they weren't credible before, they lost credibility the second To All The Boys Ive Loved Before was nominated and ASIB wasn't. I gasped. 

Archived