💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

June Brown Talks About Lady Gaga in a Recent Interview!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

June Brown, a legend actress in British entertainment, talks about her friendship with Lady Gaga in a recent interview. She remembers the first time meeting Gaga, which was the Graham Norton show back in 2013 and remembers the time she had to turn down an invite of going clubbing with Gaga.

Here is the interview: (5:54)

NINTCHDBPICT000484647935.jpg

Curunir

She's such a sweetheart. To have that sense of humor at that age still, ugh :giveup:

She's 92! What a queen :kara:

edengowon

She's such a queen

She's so fabulous, classy and sassy, honestly she deserves a huge fandom by herself :firega:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

G U C C I

She is so cute! I adore how Gaga loves and cherishes older people. Its so sweet and shows how genuine and loving she is as a person. Her parents really did a fantastic job raising their children. 

Schwerk

Gosh I hope Gaga will still be alive and kicking like June, she is such a cool lady.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ARTBOP

She pissed in the bin again! Remember when she talked about that on Alan Carr? So, it's really true... :sharon:

LaLa

Aw, that's very nice. I remember how sweet Gaga was with her on Graham Norton, it was lovely. 

1 hour ago, ARTBOP said:

She pissed in the bin again! Remember when she talked about that on Alan Carr? So, it's really true... :sharon:

That really is  her signature move :laughga: I think highlights include Andy Cohen turning her pee into perfume, and the time she did it on that livestream at the perfume launch :messga:

Archived