Stefani Tee
opinion

Music by Madonna is underrated

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSlays
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Also this was a Japanese bonus track.

Thank you for linking these for me! I really appreciate it. I will be listening to them 

FfFfFfFF
Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

Thank you for linking these for me! I really appreciate it. I will be listening to them 

You're welcome. :hug:

I remember this one too.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Love 1

BadGurlMadge
36 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

LMs: madonna is over, no one cares for her or her music anymore, she stayed in the 90s

also LMs: make 4589741298784465465487 threads about her. 

Hide contents

music slaps tho so no lies detected 

Well I stan her now because of gaga’s not-releasing-LG6-Anywhere-Near-Period:ally:

and her music in general is good especially erotica:firega:

Once a Madonna stan, always a Madonna stan

insight
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You're welcome. :hug:

I remember this one too.

This one is fake.

FullPsychotic
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I can see what you mean. However, I love every reinvention of hers. I lose interest around, MDNA, but RH was a step in a better direction, and so is the upcoming album. However, I was t saying Madonna is underrated, I was sayin t her album Music is underrated 

Yes I understood I was wrong only later ahah. Anyway ROL>Music, why she had to completely change another time exactly when she had found a distinct sound again?

• Like 1

GagaInTheZone
3 minutes ago, FullPsychotic said:

Yes I understood I was wrong only later ahah. Anyway ROL>Music, why she had to completely change another time exactly when she had found a distinct sound again?

She refuses to do the same thing twice:applause:

Tbh all of Madonna's albums are incredible and deserve respect and appreciation, I can understand some dislike for Hard Candy and MDNA but the others should all be praised. She definitely has the best discography out there

• Love 1

FullPsychotic
12 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

She refuses to do the same thing twice:applause:

Tbh all of Madonna's albums are incredible and deserve respect and appreciation, I can understand some dislike for Hard Candy and MDNA but the others should all be praised. She definitely has the best discography out there

Yes but I think that her crave for change led her to be a 60 yo woman without a real identity. She ridiculized herself in "Bitch I'm Madonna". She can't reinvent herself until she's 70. She should have made better career moves at least after she was 50 to cement her as a legend. I hope Lady Gaga won't do this same mistake when older because she looks so smart I would be disappointed.

Edited by FullPsychotic

shoful

I agree Music is definitely an underrated album. Its kind of how I feel about Bedtime Stories. They are both great albums but gets lost in the big eras and sounds of the albums that surrounds them

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • Love 1

Smother Em Eh

It looks like dragging Madonna and then making 1,000,000 positive threads about her on gagadaily is the thing now :laughga:

Stream Gaga’s discography on Spotify! Come on LM’s
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Musicisfreedom

When I was first getting into Madonna, i thought Music was going to be a filler album, because of the cowgirl aesthetic. I was so blown away when I actually took a listen, and I think it is one of the best albums she's done. It's fun yet deep and personal and introspective. The instrumentals in the album are so unique and amazing, and her vocals are some of the best she's done IMO. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ARTPOPSlays
51 minutes ago, FullPsychotic said:

I definitely love the experimental sound. Of ROL and Music, but I feel as though it’s hard as an artist to stay with one distinct sound. I feel as though each album grew into eachother if that makes any sense, especially ROL-Confessions. I kind of group her albums together. Madonna-Bedtime Stories, ROL-Confessions, and Hard Candy-Madam X so far. 

ARTPOPSlays
4 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

When I was first getting into Madonna, i thought Music was going to be a filler album, because of the cowgirl aesthetic. I was so blown away when I actually took a listen, and I think it is one of the best albums she's done. It's fun yet deep and personal and introspective. The instrumentals in the album are so unique and amazing, and her vocals are some of the best she's done IMO. 

I felt the same exact way! I was like cowgirl? But it’s like dance music and pop kind of (from listening to a few song), then I realized just how amazing it is.

• Love 1

ARTPOPSlays
42 minutes ago, FullPsychotic said:

Yes but I think that her crave for change led her to be a 60 yo woman without a real identity. She ridiculized herself in "Bitch I'm Madonna". She can't reinvent herself until she's 70. She should have made better career moves at least after she was 50 to cement her as a legend. I hope Lady Gaga won't do this same mistake when older because she looks so smart I would be disappointed.

Honestly I think the way she is now is her distinct image. From what I’ve seen she hasn’t evolved in the way she used to alchay much since hard candy, like she has but not really if that makes any sense 

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I felt the same exact way! I was like cowgirl? But it’s like dance music and pop kind of (from listening to a few song), then I realized just how amazing it is.

I feel it's very diverse yet cohesive at the same time. Like she has songs like Music and Gone somehow work perfectly together. 

• Love 1

ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I feel it's very diverse yet cohesive at the same time. Like she has songs like Music and Gone somehow work perfectly together. 

Exactly! She mixed acoustic and experiments electronic together so well. Even though they’re too totally different distinct sounds she pulled it off so well

• YAAAS 2