opinion

Music by Madonna is underrated

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSlays
4 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Oh yeah I'll definitely check it out again but I'm not sure if I'll like it

Listening to it rn. The more I listen I’m realizing it also has to do with omen empowerment and getting through a past relationship, and not wanting to conform

• YAAAS 1

insight

She said that MUSIC was a more stripped down album, more clean and less layered. She recorded a ton of demos with Orbit, but ended up putting on the album only 3 tracks co-produced with him.

• Thanks 1

ARTPOPSlays
2 minutes ago, insight said:

She said that MUSIC was a more stripped down album, more clean and less layered. She recorded a ton of demos with Orbit, but ended up putting on the album only 3 tracks co-produced with him.

Do we have any leaked demos or unreleased songs from this album?

Edited by ARTPOPSlays

insight

That era was so amazing, she was EVERYWHERE and Music (the track) was MASSIVE. The sound was so fresh and outta this world. Take me back!!!!

• Love 1

insight
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

They're on youtube: liquid love, run, arioso, like an angel passing through my room, wonderland.

• Thanks 1

ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, insight said:

That era was so amazing, she was EVERYWHERE and Music (the track) was MASSIVE. The sound was so fresh and outta this world. Take me back!!!!

Wish I could go back in time and experience this :flutter:

ARTPOPSlays
Just now, insight said:

They're on youtube: liquid love, run, arioso, like an angel passing through my room, wonderland.

Thank you sm! I’ll definitly be listening to these :party:

FfFfFfFF

I just don't find it that impressive tbh. It's interesting, as you said, that it successfully blends electronic experimental sounds with acoustic but I don't like that many songs. :shrug: The only songs I had on repeat were Paradise (Not for Me), Impressive Instant (such a great and unusual song) and American Pie.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

RudraCNG

One of the best ballads I've ever heard. When I heard Mirwais was back for the new album I was so excited bc I hope to see a song at this level (yeah I'm delusional but whatever).

• Love 1

ARTPOPSlays
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I just don't find it that impressive tbh. It's interesting, as you said, that it successfully blends electronic experimental sounds with acoustic but I don't like that many songs. :shrug: The only songs I had on repeat were Paradise (Not for Me), Impressive Instant (such a great and unusual song) and American Pie.

I can understand that! Thank you for stating your opinion in a matur positive way :hug:I love paradise not for me, it’s very Tripp’s, I feel like it puts me into a trance lol. And I don’t really listen to American Pie, I believe it’s only on a few versions of the album

• Like 1

insight
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Wish I could go back in time and experience this :flutter:

People were wearing cowboy hats, t-shirts with slogans and low-waisted mud-stained jeans.

• YAAAS 1

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

(Written by Madonna but recorded by Kylie Minogue)

+ a lot of demos of the songs that ended up on the tracklisting. 

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Thanks 1

FullPsychotic

She has had huge success. She is not underrated, maybe she was overrated in the past. Now I feel like her songs are fading, in popular culture, because yes they were good songs but replaceable. To me her best tracks are from the 80's, when she had a distinct sound, strong (not the voice of course) then all the shifts, her constant evolving to always sound fresh etc made her a non consistent artist, weak and fragile in a certain way. Of all the eras after the 80's the only exception is ROL. She is a legend anyway.

FfFfFfFF

Also this was a Japanese bonus track.

• Thanks 1

ARTPOPSlays
2 minutes ago, FullPsychotic said:

She has had huge success. She is not underrated, maybe she was overrated in the past. Now I feel like her songs are fading, in popular culture, because yes they were good songs but replaceable. To me her best tracks are from the 80's, when she had a distinct sound, strong (not the voice of course) then all the shifts, her constant evolving to always sound fresh etc made her a non consistent artist, weak and fragile in a certain way. Of all the eras after the 80's the only exception is ROL. She is a legend anyway.

I can see what you mean. However, I love every reinvention of hers. I lose interest around, MDNA, but RH was a step in a better direction, and so is the upcoming album. However, I was t saying Madonna is underrated, I was sayin t her album Music is underrated