Miranda EXPOSES the youtube drama

Varys

Featured Posts

Varys

Watch from 4:24 this is really sad actually 

she makes a good point 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Ryusei

Yeah she is right but if someone is a scumbag it should be exposed. Lesson 1 if you dont wanna be cancelled: just be a decent human being and use common sense. Also stay humble and dont think you're the next coming of jesus, also helps. 

The only reason people are getting cancelled and used to not get cancelled and everything was happy is because not everyone did it just for money and fame, nowadays all those youtubers want money and mainstream recognition and do anything to get it. It's just a business and not a platform where people have fun anymore at least not in the "big youtuber" sphere. But yeah it's not that hard. Look at Jenna Marbles, she hasnt gotten cancelled once, why? Because she knows how to be a decent human being. She used to make videos that would be "problematic" nowadays but they weren't back then. 

It's really not that hard but blinded by money and fame I guess everyone thinks they can just do whatever. 

Musery

holy scheisse

I love Colleen  :laughga:expressing her true feelings on the subject through Miranda 

Varys
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Yeah she is right but if someone is a scumbag it should be exposed. Lesson 1 if you dont wanna be cancelled: just be a decent human being and use common sense. Also stay humble and dont think you're the next coming of jesus, also helps. 

The only reason people are getting cancelled and used to not get cancelled and everything was happy is because not everyone did it just for money and fame, nowadays all those youtubers want money and mainstream recognition and do anything to get it. It's just a business and not a platform where people have fun anymore at least not in the "big youtuber" sphere. But yeah it's not that hard. Look at Jenna Marbles, she hasnt gotten cancelled once, why? Because she knows how to be a decent human being. She used to make videos that would be "problematic" nowadays but they weren't back then. 

It's really not that hard but blinded by money and fame I guess everyone thinks they can just do whatever. 

I think that was her point that everything is now for money and fame and drama

A lot of these beauty youtubers are kinda narcissitic in my opinion tbh

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Ryusei
24 minutes ago, Dolores said:

yup 100% on that

Musery

Wow. That is the first thing concerning that youtubedramathing that actually adress, in a smart and human way, the vanity and the sadness of the situation. 

Queen 

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, Dolores said:

Except for tati

Lucas

I don't know if the tears at the end were real of if she's good actress, but she's damn right. Some people are in the middle of drama because of their own actions though and that's all they deserve. But yeah, Youtube was more enjoyable when people did collabs and didn't take everything too seriously

• 2 weeks later...

Archived