💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 = LG6

OMonster

Featured Posts

Tyler1992
6 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Stop giving the poor sis @OMonster "shook" reactions, those do not reward her terrific job with this theory :diane:

Sis you got me even more excited for LG6! :bradley:

but @OMonster shook me to my core and I am currently in the corner shaking in the fetal position after reading that Masterclass of a fan theory 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bornthispunk

i don't think an original LG5 even exist, she worked on only 8 tracks with RedOne. one of them being Angel Down.

Edson

ShayCristoforo

I love this kind of high concept. And I do expect a return to darker rock/electronic themes.
Also you're a gift to this forum that often struggles with... um... rhetoric  lol  :ohwell:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

OMonster

Update: 

It has been confirmed that Rami Yacoub (Max Martin, RedOne collaborator) is working on LG6. 

As I noted in this thread, RedOne worked with Gaga on LG5s 'original' concept which is evidenced to have been based around Chaos Theory. 

Perhaps Gaga is working with Rami and RedOne (who are both in LA) to return to their earlier concepts, modernising them in the process. 

subtext / fantasy

Schizophonic

i´m trying to find the interview by the band little mix. they were supposed to call their album "the storm" and had a very weird answer why they could not use that name in the end. something labelpolitics.

would make sense if gaga blocked somehow that concept intern.

Jadeykins
4 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i´m trying to find the interview by the band little mix. they were supposed to call their album "the storm" and had a very weird answer why they could not use that name in the end. something labelpolitics.

would make sense if gaga blocked somehow that concept intern.

that's weird!

would be more suspicious if they were signed to the same record label though!! 

Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

that's weird!

would be more suspicious if they were signed to the same record label though!! 

i remember there was a discussion back then when britney released the "circus" album and the band take that released an album with the same name on the same date and someone back then already said that at least the big bosses have some information to avoid such things.

Jadeykins
9 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i remember there was a discussion back then when britney released the "circus" album and the band take that released an album with the same name on the same date and someone back then already said that at least the big bosses have some information to avoid such things.

Lady gaga: The storm 

it's coming!

happy bob's burgers GIF

OMonster
2 hours ago, MrGreen said:

@OMonster

She's preparing for a "storm" :firega:

Wow... this is definitely pretty telling. 

Whether it's a look in itself or a cover-up, it's interesting how this was all deliberately staged. 

The way she's posing, the way the paparazzi were even present, her overall attitude and image... this was definitely an intentional moment. But why? 

There's also the fact that it's almost summer and she was in Hollywood... so a large coat was definitely not needed. 

subtext / fantasy

Schizophonic
58 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Yesterday was actually quite stormy! I know people will look at the forecast and think 'girl, it was 67 degrees' but if there were ever a day to wear a coat in LA (okay, maybe not a massive coat), yesterday was the day.  Early summer in LA is the best because the weather is usually overcast and rainy.  We call it June Gloom and it's a very specific regional weather pattern. 

Obviously, this doesn't detract from the theory because weird weather patterns are kinda significant. 

well she´s not known for beeing dressed for the weather. mrs fishnets and bra in december had most likely something to say or to express with that outfit. but especially the shoes, the roots and the location are more than proof that there is something going on and she is okay with us knowing about that.

Abigail

also speaking to the idea that this look was “planned”, I find it interesting that there seems to be only one paparazzi present, almost as if he was tipped to purposefully take pics of Gaga to create excitement and speculation!! :ohwell:

Schizophonic
12 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Oh, he was absolutely tipped off. If you look at the FIA photoshelter, not only were these photos exclusives but they've had the exclusive on every single photo of her in LA after the Academy Awards.

Just ctrl+F Gaga on this site https://fia.photoshelter.com/gallery-list *X files music*

hiding for almost 3 months completly and getting caught by the same paparazi agency A) holding a big banter of your new brand and B) leaving a videoset is more than suspicious.

• 1 month later...
Inferno
On 5/14/2019 at 3:11 PM, Cody James said:

This is AMAZING. The only thing that doesn’t make sense is why she would not officially state this theory exists so we can find these easter eggs with confidence like Taylor Swift does so the hype can bloom. I will hang on tight for this theory though! Makes total sense!

For conversations sake, if this theory has any truth to it, she wouldn't officially give it credibility because shes been there done that with us in the past and learned her lesson lol you can't give monsters a crumb because they'll want a feast and then throw a tantrum when they don't get it. Its beneficial for her to just keep it to herself and release.

Archived