opinion

LG5 = LG6

OMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Where have you been all this time! I've needed these essay analyses of her art. I've always felt like I'm alone and often been told I look for things that aren't there but I know Gaga's career is deeper than it looks. You're a genius, thanks for sharing this with us. 

Glamourpuss
16 hours ago, Cody James said:

This is AMAZING. The only thing that doesn’t make sense is why she would not officially state this theory exists so we can find these easter eggs with confidence like Taylor Swift does so the hype can bloom. I will hang on tight for this theory though! Makes total sense!

Because art shouldn't be spoon fed to people. It is it's own entity. It exists for people to look at and analyse. That's why many artists use symbolism. It's there to be deciphered.

People still don't know the real meaning behind the Mona Lisa and other paintings by Leonardo Da Vinci, for example.

Gaga said her Art(pop) could mean anything. 

I believe Gaga has put Easter eggs in her work but in a more subtle and artistic way. A true artist doesn't shout about the Easter eggs and let everyone know they are there, they are supposed to be discovered.  (I'm not saying Taylor isn't a true artist because I think she's an excellent songwriter but she's more commercial than Gaga in that sense). Gaga's art is deeper than most people realise. 

:)

AriolaGranola

Maybe the telephones at the Met Gala mean that we are getting a telephone continuation on LG6 :derpga:

• Admin changed the title to LG5 = LG6
Quentin

Then maybe the 8 RedOne bops for LG6 :huntyga::bye:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Bloody Matt
3 hours ago, OMonster said:

Update:

The Tiffany & Co. press release regarding Gaga at the Met reads:

"As she transformed on the red carpet, the necklace’s striking butterfly came into full view" 

The terminology here is very telling. Having provided jewellery for the night, Tiffany & Co. would've received insight  into the message behind Gaga's Met performance. Their explanation of how Gaga "transformed" is indicative of this. 

Adding to this theory, Gaga was *very* careful and calculated in how she revealed the necklace. For the majority of the performance, she hides the butterfly centrepiece - only revealing it, very deliberately and overtly, once she had fully "transformed". 

Coupled with the stormy aesthetic (the wind, the umbrellas), it is undeniable how this all ties together. 

Gaga *literally* joined butterfly imagery (the transformations, the necklace, the eye-lashes) to storm imagery... which = Chaos Theory.  

lady-gaga-eyelashes.jpg?w=580&h=326

It’s true :giveup: I didn’t notice she kept it hidden till the end.

I vividly remember the chaos theory back in early 2016 and I fully believed in it because there was too much evidence even then. And now, thinking about the OP, I really think you could be right.

This reminds me of Taylor Swift when she hinted butterflies, but then i remember Gaga never drops hints :selena:

Abigail

First of all this theory is absolutely amazing.

second of all, going with the actual physical interpretation of butterflies in fashion, we should also pay attention to her SAG award earrings

Described as “soft silk-like butterfly wings in motion” maybe they are purposeful...idk just a thought!

Cloudbusting

OMG this is amazingggg!! Gaga is at her best with a great concept and this is outstanding... I would love for it to be true! Fingers crossed :party:

Tyler1992

I ALMOST stopped reading but the level of receipts/research/evidence was sooo sooo good. Bravo! :diane:

OMonster
9 hours ago, Abigail said:

First of all this theory is absolutely amazing.

second of all, going with the actual physical interpretation of butterflies in fashion, we should also pay attention to her SAG award earrings

Described as “soft silk-like butterfly wings in motion” maybe they are purposeful...idk just a thought!

You're right - I thought people would call it a reach, but the butterfly imagery has been in place for awhile to be honest. 

During JWT, she wore this ring a few times whilst (allegedly) recording new music:

DN77BcOWAAAKmFJ.jpgDON9u84XcAEwdp4.jpg

subtext / fantasy

Infinity Wave

Stop giving the poor sis @OMonster "shook" reactions, those do not reward her terrific job with this theory :diane:

Sis you got me even more excited for LG6! :bradley:

Colourful

Archived